Saudia (Saudi Airlines)
Saudia (Saudi Arabian Airlines) was established in 1945 which is the Saudi Arabia’s flag carrier airline. Saudia (Saudi Airlines) has its head quarter in Jeddah-King Abdulaziz International Airport (JED).. Saudia (Saudi Airlines) serves upto 120 destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Asia, Europe and North America. Saudia is a member of the Arab Air Carriers Organization.
Saudia (Saudi Airlines) Offers
- Exclusive offer for Bank Aljazira Credit Card Holders only.
- Pay using LA TAJIL 0% profit margin installment on any SAUDIA tickets when you book online.
- Guests must call Bank Aljazira 2 days after purchasing time and up to 3 days before issuing the monthly credit card statement to convert to LA TAJIL (installments with 0% profit margin)
- Minimum ticket value is SAR 1,000
- SAUDIA is not responsible for any issue related to LA TAJIL program offered by Bank Aljazira to Bank Aljazira Credit Card Holders
Offers valid till 19th March 2018.
For more details visit: http://www.saudia.com/FEATURED-FARES/OFFERS-CAMPAIGNS/La-Tajil-with-Aljazira-bank