Aer Lingus (Airlines) was established in 15 April 1936, commenced operations in 27 May 1936. Aer Lingus is the flag carrier airline of Ireland and the second-largest airline in Ireland. Founded by the Irish government, it was privatised between 2006 and 2015 and it is now a subsidiary of International Airlines Group (IAG), the parent company of British Airways, Iberia and Vueling.
Aer Lingus Airlines Offers
Enjoy 6, 8 or 10 nights split between countries in the Bed & Breakfasts of your choice
- Round-trip economy class airfare to Edinburgh (EDI) and from Dublin (DUB)
- One-way flight from Edinburgh to Dublin
- Car rental in both countries for the duration of your stay
Itinerary & Places to Visit
- 4 nights in your choice of Bed & Breakfasts in Scotland
- 4 nights in your choice of Bed & Breakfasts in Ireland
- With a local host, you can get the inside scoop on your destination.
- Explore Edinburgh, Loch Ness, the Isle of Skye and beyond!
- Stop in for a pint at Temple Bar in Dublin, Ireland’s capital city.
- Visit the iconic Edinburgh Castle in Scotland- maybe indulge in a traditional Afternoon Tea
For More Details Contact
Telephone – 800-495-1632