Air Cote d’Ivoire is the flag carrier of Ivory Coast, based in Abidjan. The company succeeded the country’s former flag carrier Air Ivoire, which went bankrupt in 2011. It started operations on 12 November 2012.
The airline was set up on 15 May 2012, as a private-public entity, partially owned by Air France – which intended to make Port Bouet Airport a regional hub – and the Aga Khan Fund for Economic Development (AKFED).
Air Cote dIvoire airline in Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire Contact Address, Phone, Working hours and Website
Address : Port Bouet Airport, Abidjan, Ivory Coast
Phone: +225 27 20 25 10 30
Email: [email protected]
Business hours: NA
Air Cote dIvoire airline Official Website: https://www.aircotedivoire.com/
- Air Côte d’Ivoire aircrafts offer in-flight connectivity. When you are flying on a connected airplane, you can make calls, send text messages, connect to the Internet, and recharge your electric devices.
- Business class is also equipped with individual screens for your entertainment.
Check Air Cote dIvoire airline schedule here: https://www.aircotedivoire.com/en/reseau-et-horaires/programme-de-vols/
Types of Planes / Air craft available with Air Cote dIvoire airline
Total fleet: 11
- Airbus A319-100
- Airbus A319neo
- Airbus A320-200
- Airbus A320neo
- De Havilland Dash 8-400
View Air Cote dIvoire airline Hand | Cabin baggage, Checked baggage, Excess baggage charges, over weight baggage charges, over size baggage charges in the above link.
Special Assistance in Air Cote dIvoire airline
Traveling while Pregnant in Air Cote dIvoire airline
- If you are 28th week of pregnancy, your obstetrician must issue a medical certificate to travel, indicating the number of weeks of pregnancy and the expected date of birth.
- This certificate must be issued to you at the latest 7 days before departure.
- You can travel to the end of your 32th week. At 32 weeks 1 day, travel is prohibited for pregnant women.
For more details: https://www.aircotedivoire.com/en/infos-pratiques/femme-enceinte/
Traveling with Pets in Air Cote dIvoire airline
- Pets are accepted in cabin provided they are housed in a secure container (bag or cage) of 55x40x23cm (L x W x S) dimensions and a total weight not exceeding 5kg.
View list of all Air Cote dIvoire airline Offices
Benin – Cotonou
Ivory Coast – Abidjan
Nigeria – Abuja
Ghana – Accra
Mali – Bamako
Cote Divoire – Bouake
Congo – Brazzaville
Guinea – Conakry
Senegal – Dakar
Cameroon – Douala
Democratic Republic Of Congo – Kinshasa
Ivory Coast – Korhogo
Nigeria – Lagos
Gabon – Libreville
Togo – Lome
Cote Divoire – Man
Liberia – Monrovia
Niger – Niamey
Cote Divoire – Odienne
Burkina Faso – Ouagadougou
Congo – Pointe Noire
Cote Divoire – San Pedro) City
Cameroon – Yaounde
Queries handled by Air Cote dIvoire airline Customer care:
Flight Ticket Booking, Ticket Cancellation, Flight Ticket Rescheduling, Ok to Board, Visa Services, Online Check-in, Baggage Allowance, Duty Free Allowance, Flight Information, Airport Lounges, Visa Information, In-Flight Meals, Airport Transfers, Missing Luggage, Immigration Services, Valet Parking, Meet and Greet, Flight Wifi, Airport Wifi, In-Flight Entertainment, Airport Facilities, Delayed Flights, Visa on Arrival, First Class, Business Class, Economy Class, sMiles
Is there any problem / complaint with reaching the Air Cote dIvoire airline in Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.