Air Creebec is a regional airline based in Val-d’Or, Quebec, Canada. It operates scheduled and charter services to 16 destinations in Quebec and Ontario. Its main base is Val-d’Or Airport, with a hub at Timmins/Victor M. Power Airport.The airline was established in June 1982 and started operations on 1 July 1982. At that time the Cree owned 51% of the company and Austin Airways owned the remaining 49%.
List of Air Creebec Offices:
Queries handled by Air Creebec Customer care:
Flight Ticket Booking, Ticket Cancellation, Flight Ticket Rescheduling, Ok to Board, Visa Services, Online Check-in, Baggage Allowance, Duty Free Allowance, Flight Information, Airport Lounges, Visa Information, In-Flight Meals, Airport Transfers, Missing Luggage, Immigration Services, Valet Parking, Meet and Greet, Flight Wifi, Airport Wifi, In-Flight Entertainment, Airport Facilities, Delayed Flights, Visa on Arrival, First Class, Business Class, Economy Class, Aeroplan
Is there any problem / complaint with reaching the Air Creebec Offices Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the Air Creebec Offices: (click on the stars below)