Air Mauritius Ltd was established in 1967, commenced its operations on August 1972.It is the flag carrier airline of Mauritius.
Air Mauritius is headquartered at the Air Mauritius Centre in Port Louis, Mauritius. Its main hub is Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport. Air Mauritius is the fourth largest carrier in Sub-Saharan Africa and has an important standing in the European, African, and Indian Ocean region markets.
What is the baggage allowance for Seamen in Air Mauritius?
Seamen baggage allowance in Air Mauritius Airline: 23 kg
What is the baggage allowance for Kestrelflyer membership tier (Gold / Silver card) in Air Mauritius?
|Kestrelflyer membership tier||All Routes except Rodrigues||Rodrigues|
|Gold card holders||1 extra piece/23 kgs||8 kgs|
|Silver card holders||1 extra piece/23 kgs||5 kgs|
Can you take Liquids & Aerosols / Gels (LAG) through a cabin bag in Air Mauritius Airline?
Yes, it is limited to take LAG items in Air Mauritius airline. The following can be taken on board
- Water and other beverages
- Soups, syrups, stews and sauces
- Jams and honey
- Food in sauces
- Food containing a high liquid content
- Creams, lotions, cosmetics and oils
- Perfumes and sprays
- Lipstick and mascara
- Gels, including hair and shower gels
- Contents of pressurised containers, including shaving foam, other types of foams and deodorants
- Pastes, including toothpaste
- Liquid-solid mixtures