Azores Airlines, previously known as SATA International, is a Portuguese airline based in the municipality of Ponta Delgada, on the island of São Miguel in the autonomous archipelago of the Azores. A subsidiary of SATA Air Acores, the airline operates as the international arm of the regional network, connecting the archipelago with Europe and North America, from its hub at João Paulo II Airport. The airline was first established in March 1994 under the name of OceanAir and in 1995 was authorized to operate air transport services as a non-scheduled carrier.
Azores Airlines Official website: azoresairlines.pt
Azores Airlines Online Check-in: https://www.azoresairlines.pt/en/before-boarding/check-in/online
Check Azores Airlines Flight schedule here: https://www.azoresairlines.pt/en/flight-schedule
Check Azores Airlines flight status here: https://www.azoresairlines.pt/en/flight-status
Azores Airlines Code: RZO
View Azores Airlines Hand | Cabin baggage, Checked baggage, Excess baggage charges, over weight baggage charges, over size baggage charges, Airport Baggage rates in the above link.
Azores Airlines Customer care / support
Azores Airlines Contact Centre Business hours: 24/7
Azores Airlines Special assistance
Travel during pregnancy in Azores Airlines
Pregnancy rules in Azores Airlines:
- Expectant mothers can travel in Azores Airlines till 36 th week of the Single pregnancy and 28 th week for multiple pregnancy.
- After 28 th week, a medical certificate is required to travel which stated that you are fit to travel from your doctor or midwife.
- You must apply for medical clearance by submitting a medical information form (MEDIF). Download Form
View How to change mistakes in your name, flight date and refund ticket in Azores Airlines through the above link.
Azores Airlines Special Meals
- If you have any food restriction, the request has to be made up to 7 days before flight departure.
- You can request a special meal according to your needs, when booking your flight or through the Contact Center (+351) 296 209 720 up to 48 hours before flight departure.
- You have the option of ordering a special meal through your travel agency or online at Trip Plan.
* For any queries contact: https://www.azoresairlines.pt/en/information/special-services/special-assistance
How to Web Check-in in Azores Airlines?
Procedure to do web check-in or online check-in in Azores Airlines
- Visit https://www.azoresairlines.pt/en/before-boarding/check-in/online
- Select ‘Trip Plan’ – ‘At Airport’ – ‘Check-in Online’ section.
- Enter the “Ticket Number”, “First Name”and “Last Name”.
- Click on “Confirm”.
Types of Planes / Air craft available with Azores Airlines
Fleet size: 08
- Airbus A320-200
- Airbus A321LR
- Airbus A321neo
Find Azores Airlines Reservation | Town | Sales | Airport Offices Contact details such as Address, Phone number, Location, Email and more details in your country
Download Azores Airlines App for Apple (iphone, ipad, mac)
Azores Airlines Social Media Contacts
Queries handled by Azores Airlines Customer care:
Flight Ticket Booking, Ticket Cancellation, Flight Ticket Rescheduling, Ok to Board, Visa Services, Online Check-in, Baggage Allowance, Duty Free Allowance, Flight Information, Airport Lounges, Visa Information, In-Flight Meals, Airport Transfers, Missing Luggage, Immigration Services, Valet Parking, Meet and Greet, Flight Wifi, Airport Wifi, In-Flight Entertainment, Airport Facilities, Delayed Flights, Visa on Arrival, First Class, Business Class, Economy Class, SATA Imagine (Frequent Flyer).
Is there any problem/complaint with reaching the Azores Airlines Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the Azores Airlines: (click on the stars below)