British Airways was founded on 31 March 1974. British Airways is a full service global airline, offering year-round low fares with an extensive global route network flying to and from centrally-located airports.
British Airways Reservations Office Address: Namibia
British Airways Reservation office telephone contact numbers: +27 10 344 0130
Working hours: N/A
Official website: http://www.britishairways.com/
British Airways Online Check-in: www.britishairways.com/online check-in
Check your flight status here: www.britishairways.com/flightstatus
British Airways baggage services telephone contact numbers:
For baggage inquiries: British Airways baggage inquiries
Baggage lost and found: Baggage lost and found – British Airways
Near-by Airports: Hosea Kutako International Airport, Walvis Bay Airport, Windhoek Eros Airport
Attractions in Namibia: Etosha National Park, Sossusvlei, Fish River Canyon
British Airways Flight Code: BA
Check the above link to know the British Airways customer care phone number, email etc
British Airways Baggage Allowance
View British Airways Hand | Cabin baggage, Checked baggage, Excess baggage charges, over weight baggage charges, over size baggage charges, Airport Baggage rates in the above link.
View British Airways, Town, Reservation offices address, contact number and working hours here.
How to Web Check-in in British Airways?
Procedure to do web check-in or online check-in in British Airways
- Visit https://www.britishairways.com/travel/olcilandingpageauthreq/public/en_in
- Enter PNR number or booking reference number
- Enter the passenger’s last name.
- Click ‘Start Check-in’.
- Confirm the details. You can select your seat
- Print the boarding pass
Click the above link to view the procedure to change flight date / postpone / cancel the booked flight and get refund in British Airways.
British Airways Special assistance
Travel during pregnancy in British Airways
Pregnancy rules in British Airways:
- Expectant mothers can travel in British Airways till 36 th week of the Single pregnancy and 32 week for multiple pregnancy.
- After 30 th week, a medical certificate is required to travel which stated that you are fit to travel from your doctor or midwife.
- you must apply for medical clearance by submitting a medical information form (MEDIF): Download PDF
- For any special assistance queries, contact: https://www.britishairways.com/en-gb/information/travel-assistance/medical-conditions-and-pregnancy
Procedure to get medical clearance in British Airways
- Download medical application form (Part I is for requesting medical assistance and part II is for pregnancy assistance form)
- Send the completed application form to [email protected]
- Download portable oxygen cylinder request form to request for (should weigh less than 5 kgs)
For more details, contact British Airways Health Services
Phone: +44 (0) 208 738 5444
Fax: +44 (0) 208 738 9644
Email: [email protected]
Types of Planes / Air craft available with British Airways
Total fleet: 295
- Airbus 318-100
- Airbus 319-100
- Airbus 320-200
- Airbus 321-200
- Airbus 380-800
- Boeing 747-400
- Boeing 757-200
- Boeing 767-300
- Boeing 777-200
- Boeing 777-300
- Boeing 787-8
- Boeing 787-9
- Embraer 170
- Embraer 190
Flight Ticket Booking, Ticket Ticket Cancellation, Flight Ticket Rescheduling, Ok to Board, Visa Services, Online Check-in, Baggage Allowance, Duty Free Allowance, Flight Information, Airport Lounges, Visa Information, In-Flight Meals, Airport Transfers, Missing Luggage, Immigration Services, Valet Parking, Meet and Greet, Flight Wifi, Airport Wifi, In-Flight Entertainment, Airport Facilities, Delayed Flights, Visa on Arrival, First Class, Business Class, Economy Class, Miles & More
Is there any problem with reaching the British Airways Reservations Office Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the British Airways Reservations Office in Namibia: (click on the stars below)