Cathay Pacific is an international airline registered and based in Hong Kong, offering scheduled passenger and cargo services to 162 destinations in 42 countries and territories around the world. Cathay Pacific Airways was founded in Hong Kong on 24 September, 1946 and remains deeply committed to its home base, making substantial investments to develop Hong Kong as one of the world’s leading international aviation hubs. In addition to its fleet of 132 aircraft, these investments include catering and ground-handling companies and the corporate headquarters at Hong Kong International Airport. Cathay Pacific continues to invest heavily in its home city and has another 96 new aircraft due for delivery up to 2019. The airline is also building its own cargo terminal in Hong Kong that will begin operations in early 2013. The Cathay Pacific fleet of 146 wide-body aircraft is one of the youngest in the skies. As of August 2014, the average age of the fleet was 8.5 years. The airline is committed to operating a modern, fuel-efficient fleet and has 85 aircraft on firm order for delivery up to 2024.
Cathay Pacific Special Liveries
Spirit of Hong Kong, Hong Kong Trader, Asia’s World City, oneworld Aircraft
Boeing 777-X, Airbus A350-1000
Cathay Pacific Airline Kaohsiung Airport Office Address:
Kaohsiung International Airport, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
Cathay Pacific Reservation office telephone contact numbers:
886 (7) 802-1897
Fax: 886 (7) 801-7724
Working hours: 0600-2135
Cathay Pacific baggage services telephone contact numbers:
886 (7) 802-0060
Cathay Pacific International Customer Care
Use international prefix before dialling
+800 2747 3333
Hong Kong Number
+852 2747 3333
Cathay Pacific Airways Official website: www.cathaypacific.com
Cathay Pacific Airways Online Check-in: https://www.cathaypacific.com/mb/#/en_IN/olci/login
Check Cathay Pacific Airways schedule here: https://www.cathaypacificcargo.com/en-us/manageyourshipment/checkflightschedule.aspx
Check Cathay Pacific Airways flight status here: https://www.cathaypacific.com/cx/en_IN/prepare-trip/flight-status
View Cathay Pacific Airways Hand | Cabin baggage, Checked baggage, Excess baggage charges, over weight baggage charges, over size baggage charges in the above link.
Cathay Pacific Airways Contact Centre Business hours: 24 hours a day
Cathay Pacific Airways Special assistance
Travel during pregnancy in Cathay Pacific Airways
Pregnancy rules in Cathay Pacific Airways :
- Expectant mothers can travel in Cathay Pacific Airways till 36 th week of the Single pregnancy and 32 week for multiple pregnancy.
- After 28 th week, a medical certificate is required to travel which stated that you are fit to travel from your doctor or midwife.
- You must apply for medical clearance by submitting a medical information form (MEDIF).
For any special assistance, Contact: https://www.cathaypacific.com/cx/en_BE/prepare-trip/help-for-passengers.html
View How to change mistakes in your name, flight date and refund ticket in Cathay Pacific Airways through the above link.
How to Web Check-in in Cathay Pacific Airways?
Procedure to do web check-in or online check-in in Cathay Pacific Airways
- Visit https://www.cathaypacific.com/mb/#/en_IN/olci/login
- Select ‘Manage’- ‘Online check in’ section.
- Enter the “First Name”, “Last Name” and “Booking Reference”.
- Click on “Check-in”.
Types of Planes / Air craft available with Cathay Pacific
Total fleet: 122
- Airbus A330-300
- Airbus A340-300
- Airbus A350-900
- Airbus Airbus A350-1000
- Boeing 747-400
- Boeing 747-400ERF
- Boeing 747-400BCF
- Boeing 747-8 Freighter
- Boeing 777-200
- Boeing 777-300
- Boeing 777-300ER
- Boeing 777-9
Attractions in Kaohsiung: Liuhe Night Market, Love River, Chimei Museum
Near by Cathay Pacific office in Taiwan:
- Cathay Dragon (Dragonair) Airport office in Kaohsiung, Taiwan
- Cathay Dragon (Dragonair) Reservation office in Kaohsiung, Taiwan
- Cathay Pacific Airport Office in Kaohsiung, Taiwan
- Cathay Pacific Reservations Office in Kaohsiung, Taiwan
- Cathay Pacific Ticketing Office in Kaohsiung, Taiwan
- China Airlines in Kaohsiung, Taiwan
- China Eastern Airline Representative Office in KAOHSIUNG, Taiwan
- Eva Air Reservation Office in Kaohsiung, Taiwan
- Eva Air Ticketing Office in Kaohsiung, Taiwan
- Japan Airlines Reservation office in Kaohsiung, Taiwan
- Lufthansa Airport Office in Kaohsiung, Taiwan, Republic of China
- Lufthansa City Office in Kaohsiung, Taiwan, Republic of China
- Swiss International Air Lines Airport ticket Office in Kaohsiung, Taiwan
Flight Ticket Booking, Ticket Ticket Cancellation, Flight Ticket Rescheduling, Ok to Board, Visa Services, Online Check-in, Baggage Allowance, Duty Free Allowance, Flight Information, Airport Lounges, Visa Information, In-Flight Meals, Airport Transfers, Missing Luggage, Immigration Services, Valet Parking, Meet and Greet, Flight Wifi, Airport Wifi, In-Flight Entertainment, Airport Facilities, Delayed Flights, Visa on Arrival, First Class, Business Class, Economy Class, Cathay Pacific Asia miles reward points
Is there any problem with reaching the Cathay Pacific Airline Kaohsiung Airport Office Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the Cathay Pacific Airline Kaohsiung Airport Office in Taiwan: (click on the stars below)