FlyArystan is a low-cost airline based in Almaty, Kazakhstan. It is the wholly owned low cost subsidiary of Air Astana, the country’s leading airline. FlyArystan’s foundation was approved by Air Astana’s joint shareholders, Samruk-Kazyna Sovereign Wealth Fund and BAE Systems PLC, and was endorsed by Kazakhstan’s President Nursultan Nazarbayev, on 2 November 2018.
FlyArystan Airline Carry-on Baggage Allowance
- One Piece of maximum weight of free hand luggage is 5kg.
- One Piece of maximum weight of paid hand luggage is 10kg.
- The maximum dimension not exceed 56 x 23 x 36 cm.
FlyArystan Airline Checked Baggage Allowance
- The maximum weight of checked baggage is 32kg.
- The maximum dimension not exceed 158cm.
For more details: https://flyarystan.com/en/baggage