Genghis Khan Airlines is a start-up airline headquartered at Hohhot Baita International Airport in Hohhot, the capital of Inner Mongolia, China. The airline is a venture of Inner Mongolia Communications Investment Group with support from the government of the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
On October 17, 2018, the airline confirmed an order for 25 Comac ARJ21 airplanes. The airplanes are scheduled for delivery in early 2019. The airlines launched its first flights in July 2019 from Hohhot to Ulanhot.
Genghis Khan Airlines Carry-on Baggage Allowance
- The maximum weight of hand luggage is 5kg.
- The maximum dimension not exceed 20 x 40 x 55 cm.
Genghis Khan Airlines Checked Baggage Allowance
- Premium economy class: 30kg.
- Economy class: 20kg.
- Passengers with infant tickets have no free baggage allowance.
- The maximum dimension not exceed 40×60×100cm.
Genghis Khan Airlines Excess Baggage Allowance
- The excess baggage ticket is filled out per kilogram, and the amount charged is in yuan.
For more details: https://tianjiao-air.com/stdair/airline/9d/static_term/HeadBaggageservice?sign=true