How to change flight date / postpone / cancel the booked flight in Air India?
Change / reschedule your travel date in Air India:
Here are the procedure to do online. You can also contact the travel agent to change your flight date.
- Visit https://www.airindia.in/.
- Enter the “Booking Reference Number and Last Name”.
- Click “Submit”
How to get refund from Air India for unused / partially used flight tickets?
- Visit https://www.airindia.in/index.htm
- Tickets issued on the Air India Website/Mobile App, please send email from your registered email id to [email protected].
- Tickets issued through the Air India Call Centre, please send email from your registered email id to [email protected].
Through travel agent
- If you have booked an Air India flight ticket through any travel agent, please contact them for a refund.
Air India Office
Find Air India Reservation | Town | Sales | Airport Offices Contact details such as Address, Phone number, Location, Email and more details in your country
Check the above link to know the Air India customer care phone number, email etc
View Air India Hand | Cabin baggage, checked baggage, Excess baggage charges, over weight baggage charges, over size baggage charges, Airport Baggage rates in the above link.