How to change flight date / postpone / cancel the booked flight in Air Mauritius Airline?
Change / reschedule your travel date in Air Mauritius:
Here are the procedure to do online. You can also contact the travel agent to change your flight date
- Visit https://www.airmauritius.com/manage/booking
- Enter the booking reference, last name
- Click “Search”
- Select the date you want to reschedule
- Confirm the submission.
How to get refund for unused / partially used flight tickets?
- Refunds will be provided to the person named in the Ticket or who had paid for the Ticket.
- Proof required whether you are the person named on the ticket or the person paid for the ticket.
- No refund for the ticket who paid by a person other than the Passenger named in the Ticket.
- In the case of any lost Ticket, we will refund you, if you surrender to us the Ticket and all unused Flight Coupons.
- Tickets are refund only by voluntary refund which was issued by the airline or authorised agent.
Air Mauritius airline will refund the unused ticket or partially used ticket based on their terms and conditions. Refund may not be applicable for the expired ticket. For more details, visit here (link-https://www.airmauritius.com/conditions-of-carriage/refunds)
Flexible Re-booking due to COVID-19 (239) tickets – 01 Oct 2021 to 31 Oct 2022
Air Mauritius offers (239) tickets for passengers and cargo services issued from 01 October 2021 to 31 October 2022 (inclusive) have a validity of two years from the date of issue.
To change your booking, email at: [email protected] (or) contact
Call Centre: +230 207 7575 (or) If you booked through a travel agency please contact them directly.
- Applicable for Air Mauritius tickets 239.
- Travel on all Air Mauritius operating flights except Rodrigues.
- Air Mauritius with MK flight number operating flights only applicable.
Change of date / destination / transfer ticket:
- Ticketed passengers can change their travel dates at free of charge.
- You can use your ticket to travel to other destinations or freely transfer to another passenger. Rebooking charges will be waived for these tickets.
- No penalty for the changes even if the fare rule for particular fare concerned specifies “No Change” or “Change with Penalty”.
- Charged for any additional amount resulting from higher fares.
- No cancellation fee apply and receive full refund of your ticket.
- Service fees not refunded.
- No show fee collected, if you cancel your booking within 24 hours of departure.
- Air Mauritius reserves the right to modify the above policy at short notice.
Please visit here for more information about flexible travel.
Air Mauritius airlines Cancellation / Refund Fee for Business, Economy, Premium Class
Fares for Business Class, Economy Class, baggage allowance, any Changes on flights, Cancellations/Refund, Discounts for children/infants on Air Mauritius Airline, please click here.
You can have details about the rules for fares, taxes, fees and charges on Air Mauritius airlines through this link.
View Air Mauritius Airline Customer Care Phone number | Email through the above link.
Find Air Mauritius Airlines Reservation | Town | Sales | Airport Offices Contact details such as Address, Phone number, Location, Email and more details in your country
View Air Mauritius Hand | Cabin baggage, Checked baggage, Excess baggage charges, over weight baggage charges, over size baggage charges, Airport Baggage rates in the above link.