How to change flight date / postpone / cancel the booked flight in Alaska Airline?
Change / reschedule your travel date in Alaska Airline:
Here are the procedure to do online. You can also contact the travel agent to change your flight date
- Visit https://www.alaskaair.com/booking/reservation
- Enter the passengers name, Confirmation code/e-ticket
- Click “Continue”
- Select the date you want to reschedule
- Confirm the submission.
- You can also use Alaska Airlines Mobile App to change flights, name etc.
How to get refund from Alaska airlines for unused / partially used flight tickets?
- Visit https://www.alaskaair.com/booking/reservation-lookup
- Go to “My Bookings” and Click ‘request a refund’ under Flight details
- Enter the required details and make the payment if applicable.
Through Alaska Airlines Call Centre
- Tickets may be refunded in full form of payment within the first 24 hours after their initial purchase.
- Eligible tickets are refunded within 20 business days for cash purchases and 7 business days for credit card purchases. (Note: For credit card company it will take 7-14 business days refund to your account)
- Credit card refunds are refund to the purchaser’s original form of payment.
- Electronic ticket which was purchased on alaskaair.com will be refund online, if the ticket is wholly unused.
- For Paper tickets refunding, you may place a request through travel agency or any Alaska Airlines ticket counter or mail to the following address:
P.O. Box 68900
Seattle, WA 98168
To check on the status of a refund request, representatives, contact: 206-392-7722 on weekdays
Fax: 206-392-7587 (or)
Email: [email protected].
How to get the refund for the lost / stolen / damaged / destroyed tickets in Alaska Airlines?
- For the lost / stolen / damaged ticket, you can request a refund (service fee will be applicable).
- You can request by calling / faxing through the above contact
Alaska Airlines Reservations: 1-800-252-7522 (TTY: Dial 711 for Relay Services)
- If you have changed or cancelled your flight in pre-paid optional service (such as a checked baggage, Inflight Entertainment player or inflight wifi charges), unused fees for these services may be refunded.
- If you paid directly to Alaska Airlines during Web Check-In, Kiosk Check-In, or with an Alaska Airlines Agent, you can contact Alaska Airlines Airport Customer Service Agent for refund assistance or
Attn: Refunds – SEAAR
P.O. Box 68900
Seattle, WA 98168
Email: [email protected]
- If you have paid to Bags,Inc., (for skycap, hotel, or cruise ship) please refer your receipt for refund instructions.
- For charges paid directly to one of Alaska Airlines Codeshare or interline partners, please contact them directly for refunds.
Note: For more details about refunds in Alaska Airline, please visit here.
Through travel agent
- If you have booked a Alaska flight ticket through any travel agent, please contact Travel Agency Office.
Alaska Airline 24-hour cancellation
- If you need to cancel your flights within 24 hours of purchase, we will refund the cost of your unused tickets.
- If you make a change to your itinerary within 24 hours, you need not to pay any fees.
- 24-hour cancellation policy only applies to tickets booked for travel starting more than 24 hours from the time of purchase.
- For Saver fares no changes are allowed, but you may cancel and refund your ticket.
- Refunds may take up to 7 business days to be returned to your original form of payment.
Alaska Airline Offices Worldwide
Find Alaska Airlines Reservation | Town | Sales | Airport Offices Contact details such as Address, Phone number, Location, Email and more details in your country
Alaska Airline Baggage Allowance
View Alaska Airlines Hand | Cabin baggage, Checked baggage, Excess baggage charges, over weight baggage charges, over size baggage charges, Airport Baggage rates in the above link.