How to change flight date / postpone / cancel the booked flight in Citilink (PT Citilink Indonesia) Airline?
Change / reschedule your travel date in Citilink:
Here are the procedure to do online. You can also contact the travel agent to change your flight date
- Visit https://book.citilink.co.id/RetrieveBooking.aspx
- Enter the confirmation number, last name of the passenger
- Click “Find Booking”
- Select the date you want to reschedule
- Confirm the submission.
How to get refund from Citilink airlines for unused / partially used flight tickets?
- Visit https://refundvoucher.citilink.co.id/
- Go to “Request for refund”
- Enter your Email Id and booking code.
- You’ll receive an OTP via email.
- Enter the required details and make the payment if applicable.
- Click “Submit”.
- Vouchers can be redeemed through the official Citilink (PT Citilink Indonesia) website : www.citilink.co.id and the Citilink mobile app
Through Citilink Call Centre
- You can contact Citilink call centre: 0804-1-080808 or Citilink Ticketing offices.
- If there was any problem in submitting a refund, customers can contact the Citilink call/ live chat/ Citilink social media.
- Your request will be processed manually by the Citilink customer service person.
- When refunding, vouchers are transferred through the ticketing office or Citilink call center (Attached with a power of attorney stamped with Rp. 10,000.00, Voucher owner ID card copy and the proxy and informing the booking code).
- For more informations, you can contact directly Citilink via Email: [email protected] and [email protected]
Through travel agent
- If you have booked a Citilink flight ticket through any travel agent, please contact them for a refund.
Citilink Refund Fee
Refunds are made to the person who had paid for the Ticket or to that person’s order in the percentage as given below:
|≥ 72 hours before flight||75% of the base Tariff|
|48 – < 72 hours before flight||50% of the base Tariff|
|24 – < 48 hours before flight||40% of the base Tariff|
|12 – < 24 hours before flight||30% of the base Tariff|
|4 – < 12 hours before flight||20% of the base Tariff|
|< 4 hours before flight||10% of the base Tariff|
If your purchased Ticket was in cash, Citilink airways will make the refund within 15 business days after submitting the refund application.
If you purchase the ticket by credit card or debit card, refund will be made within 30 business days following the submission of your application.
Citilink Airlines Offices Worldwide
Find Citilink Airlines Reservation | Town | Sales | Airport Offices Contact details such as Address, Phone number, Location, Email and more details in your country
Citilink Baggage Allowance
View Citilink Hand | Cabin baggage, Checked baggage, Excess baggage charges, over weight baggage charges, over size baggage charges, Airport Baggage rates in the above link.