How to change flight date / postpone / cancel the booked flight in Emirates Airline?
Change / reschedule your travel date in Emirates:
Here are the procedure to do online. You can also contact the travel agent to change your flight date
- Visit https://www.emirates.com/in/english/manage-booking/change-flight/
- Enter the last name, booking reference (or)
- Enter Email or Emirates Skywards Number, Password
- Click “Log in”
- Select the date you want to reschedule
- Confirm the submission.
How to get refund from Emirates airlines for unused / partially used flight tickets?
- You can receive a full refund and keep hold of your ticket and use it to fly later after checking the ticket. Follow the procedure here. (or)
- Go to “My Bookings” and Click ‘request a refund’ under Flight details
- Enter the required details and make the payment if applicable.
Refund on partially used and unused ticket
- You must cancel the ticket to refund through Manage your booking and complete the refund form.
- Some tickets are not refundable once you’ve started your trip, there may be a cancellation charge, or just a portion of the fare can be refunded.
Through Emirates Call Centre
- If you cannot request a refund online, you can fill the form here
- Enter the name, email, phone number
- Enter the 13-digit Emirates ticket number, booking code
- Enter the passenger name
- Click ‘Submit’
- Your request will be processed manually by the Emirates customer service person.
Through travel agent
- If you have booked a Emirates flight ticket through any travel agent, please contact them for a refund.
*Partially used tickets, taxes and fees will be refunded on a pro rata basis.
Find Emirates Airlines Reservation | Town | Sales | Airport Offices Contact details such as Address, Phone number, Location, Email and more details in your country.
View Emirates Hand | Cabin baggage, Checked baggage, Excess baggage charges, over weight baggage charges, over size baggage charges, Airport Baggage rates in the above link.