How to change flight date / postpone / cancel the booked flight in Etihad Airways?
Change / reschedule your travel date in Etihad Airways:
Here are the procedure to do online. You can also contact the travel agent to change your flight date
- Visit https://www.etihad.com/en-in/manage
- Go to ‘Change or manage booking’ under “Manage your booking”
- Enter the booking reference/ticket number and your last name (or)
- Click “Find my booking”
- Select the date you want to reschedule
- Confirm the submission.
How to get refund from Etihad Airways for unused / partially used flight tickets?
- Go to “My Bookings” and ‘request a refund’
- Enter your reservation number and last name.
- Enter the required details and make the payment if applicable.
- Click “Submit”.
Through Etihad Airways Call Centre
- You can contact Etihad Airways call center for any refund request.
- Your request will be processed manually by the Etihad Airways customer service person.
Through travel agent
- If you have booked a Etihad Airways flight ticket through any travel agent, please contact them for a refund.
Find Etihad Airways Reservation | Town | Sales | Airport Offices Contact details such as Address, Phone number, Location, Email and more details in your country
View Etihad Airways Hand | Cabin baggage, Checked baggage, Excess baggage charges, over weight baggage charges, over size baggage charges, Airport Baggage rates in the above link.