How to change flight date / postpone / cancel the booked flight in Malaysia Airlines?
Change / reschedule your travel date in Malaysia Airlines:
Here are the procedure to do online for Online Check-in, Change or cancel your trip. You can also contact the travel agent to change your flight date.
- Visit https://www.malaysiaairlines.com/.
- Enter the Booking Reference Number and Last Name.
- Click Manage Booking.
How to get refund from Malaysia Airlines for unused / partially used flight tickets?
- Call their Global Customer Contact Centre 1-300-88-3000 (calls within Malaysia) or +603-7843-3000 (calls from outside Malaysia)
- For Travel Agent’s booking, kindly refer to the respective appointed Travel Agent for assistance.
Email: [email protected]
Mail: TUI International Holiday (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. B1-26-6, SOHO Suites@KLCC No. 20 Jalan Perak, 50450 Kuala Lumpur Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
Ticket Refund Bank Details Form
- Visit https://www.malaysiaairlines.com/ticketrefund.
- Enter the Personal details. (Name and Email)
- Enter the Booking Reference Number/ PNR and Ticket Number.
- Click Add More.
Find Malaysia Airlines Reservation | Town | Sales | Airport Offices Contact details such as Address, Phone number, Location, Email and more details in your country
View Malaysia Airlines Hand | Cabin baggage, Checked baggage, Excess baggage charges, over weight baggage charges, over size baggage charges, Airport Baggage rates in the above link.
Check the above link to know the Malaysia Airlines customer care phone number, email etc.