How to change flight date / postpone / cancel the booked flight in Virgin Atlantic Airline?
Change / reschedule your travel date in Virgin Atlantic:
Here are the procedure to do online. You can also contact the travel agent to change your flight date
- Visit https://www.virginatlantic.com/mytrips/findPnr.action
- Go to “My Booking”
- Enter the booking code, first name, last name (or)
- Click “Go to My Booking”
- Select the date you want to reschedule
- Confirm the submission.
How to get refund from Virgin Atlantic airlines for unused / partially used flight tickets?
- You can request a refund for tickets on online here, if you have purchased through Virgin Atlantic airlines only.
- Go to “My Bookings” and Click ‘request a refund’ under Flight details
- Enter the required details and make the payment if applicable.
- Enter 6-digit (alpha-numeric) Virgin Atlantic ticket number, Booking code & Passenger details.
- Click “Submit”.
Through Virgin Atlantic Call Centre
- You can contact, through Phone: +44 (0) 344 209 8711 (UK), 1-800-862-8621 (USA).
- For Virgin Holidays team: +44 (0) 1293 496883.
- For refund request and return your unused paper ticket(s) to Virgin Atlantic Airways, please contact
Fax: 01293 444456
Email: [email protected]
Opening hours: 09.00 – 12.00, Monday to Thursday.
- Your request will be processed manually by the Virgin Atlantic customer service person.
Through travel agent
- If you have booked a Virgin Atlantic flight ticket through any travel agent, please contact them for a refund.
Find Virgin Atlantic Airlines Reservation | Town | Sales | Airport Offices Contact details such as Address, Phone number, Location, Email and more details in your country
View Virgin Atlantic Hand | Cabin baggage, Checked baggage, Excess baggage charges, over weight baggage charges, over size baggage charges, Airport Baggage rates in the above link.