IS CLEAR only available to US Citizen?
How to set up and use CLEAR at the Airport?
- At the participating airports, head to the TSA security checkpoints – Clear Plus Lane
- Scan your boarding pass at the CLEAR pod
- You will be asking for Iris and Fingerprints
- A standard physical screening will be taken place.
*CLEAR can be used with TSA PreCheck for the fastest way through airport security.
How to enroll CLEAR (touchless travel experience) online?
- Enter your name, email id, Zip code, Date of birth
- Make the payment and create an account
How many family member can be added with the CLEAR account and cost?
- Adding 3 adult members would cost $60 / year
Is it mandatory to travel with family together to use the CLEAR?
- It’s not required to travel together. You can use CLEAR any time.
How to apply and obtain CLEAR Plus Membership?
- Visit https://my.clearme.com/s/login/
- Annual Standard Membership fee: $189
How to buy / purchase a CLEAR Gift card?
- Visit https://clearme.egifter.com/
- You can customize your card and gift to someone
How to check the status of your order in CLEAR Gift card?
- Visit https://clearme.egifter.com/orderstatus
- Enter the order number
- Enter the purchaser email
Documents required to apply for CLEAR
- US Driver’s License
- US Passport or US Passport Card
- US-Issued Permanent Resident Card
- US State Issued ID
- Global Entry Card
How to link Airline Loyalty account with CLEAR?
- Visit https://my.clearme.com/
- Login and proceed