Procedure / Documents required to obtain Travel certificate from Air Asia Airlines
Air Asia Travel Certificate may be required for the proof of travel
Travel Certificate may be required for your recent trip / to apply LTA / if you misplaced your boarding pass.
You can get travel certificate from Air Asia Airlines either by online or by visiting Air Asia Airlines offices
Procedure to get Air Asia Airlines travel certificate online
*Travel Certificate will be issued for the entire booking and not for select sectors.
Download your Travel Certificate
- Visit https://www.airasia.co.in/travel-certificate
- Entre the PNR / Booking reference number
- Enter the name / email / phone number
- Click “Retrieve” to download the travel certificate
- If you have booked before 18 months or infant booking and for partially travelled itinerary, you can contact Air Asia offices or customer happiness center
Check the procedure to change / reschedule / cancel your AirAsia Airline flight details (name / date), get refund…