Table of Contents
List of Cars available for Rental in Beijing Capital International Airport: How to book the car / taxi?, Documents required, Eligibility, Cost, Security Deposit
Can a tourist rent a car from Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)?
- Yes, You can
Documents required to rent a car from Beijing Capital International Airport
- Valid Chinese driving license
- International Driver’s permit
- Credit Card
What is the eligibility / minimum age to rent a car at Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)?
- You will be at least 25 years with a valid driver’s license.
Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK) Car Rental Customer Care Phone number, Address, Email
Ehi Car Rental
Address: Courtyard of Regal Riverside Hotel, South Side of Terminal T1, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China, CN Postcode: 100621
Phone Number: +86 10 5725 8426, +86 (0)10-57258426
Direction: View the location here.
- You can also add additional drivers to the rental agreement provided that they meet the same requirements as the main driver and are present at the time of pick up.
- Additional fees will be applied for that service.
- You’ve to ride onthe right hand side of the road in China.
- When returning Ehi rental car, please follow the instructions and take your belongings from the vehicle before dropping it off.
Avis Car Rental
FREE Amendments, FREE Cancellations, NO card fees
China Auto Rental Beijing Airport
Top One Auto Rental
Serves: Mainly Chinese speakers
Shou qi Car Rental
Serves: Mainly Chinese speakers
Daily mileage limit: 180 km
Location: Terminal 2
**Does accept non-members with ID card, drivers licence and credit cards that have credit limits of at least 10,000 Yuan and over.
Car Hire at Beijing Intl Airport
There’s no rental desk at the terminals but use the Avis desk, one of their partner companies, located at Gate 11 at Terminal 2 in the domestic arrivals hall.
Taxi Services at Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)
Airport taxi dispatch management:
Terminal 2 Taxi
- T2 Location: Outside Gate 5 to 9 on F1
- T2 Telephone: 010-64596539
Terminal 3 Taxi
- T3 Location: Please refer to the signs inside the terminal building
- T3 Telephone: 010-64558892
Standard Taxi Rates in Beijing Capital Intl. Airport
- For first 3km, minimum charge is RMB 13 and the rest will be charged at RMB 2.3/km
- For Fuel Surcharge/Drive: RMB 1
- Low-speed drive and stand-by charge: During peak hours from 7:00 (including 7:00 sharp) – 9:00 (excluding 9:00 sharp) and from 17:00 (including 17:00 sharp) – 19:00 (excluding 19:00 sharp), the surcharge is equivalent to 2-km rent if the speed is lower than 12km/hr. Rest of the day the surcharge is equivalent to 1-km rent (excluding no-occupancy surcharge).
- RMB 6 for Each Reservation: At Least 4 Hours in Advance
- RMB 5 for Each Reservation: Within 4 Hours in Advance
- If the single trip had exceeded 15Km, an additional 50% of the total fee will be charged as an allowance for the return trip.
- No no-occupancy surcharge shall be collected for drive to and from certain spots, i.e., the distance between the starting and ending spots is no more than 2km
- The surcharge for each kilometer is 20% of the rent, from 23:00 (including 23:00 sharp) to 5:00 of the next day (excluding 5:00 sharp).
NOTE: Information mentioned may differ from the regulations of the taxi management authorities, the latter shall prevail.
How to book / rent the car / taxi from Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)?
- Visit the official website to book the car / book in person when you arrive at the airport
- Enter your pick up date and return date
- Select the car and book for rental
- Make the payment online
What will be the deposit to pay when you rent a car at Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK) in China?
There will be an approximate cost of $700 to $1,500 deposit charge to rent a car.
*The value may subject to change