Travel back or transit to USA during COVID 19 situation: Required forms / types of COVID-19 test
During this COVID 19 pandemic situation, passengers who wants to travel or transit to US must follow the below mentioned procedures
What are the procedures or forms to submit when you enter or transit in to USA?
Contact the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate, or call assistance call center:
- From Overseas – +1 202-501-4444
- For Passport Application Status click here
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program STEP to receive alerts.
Passengers returning to US: What to expect
US citizens and permanent residents will be allowed to return US from Brazil. For more details, visit here
US citizens and permanent residents will be allowed to return US from China and will be subjected to 14 days of quarantine
Please read these Department of Homeland Security supplemental instructions for further details.
Please visit U.S. Travelers in Europe page for additional information on travel from the Schengen area.
People traveling to Germany from USA have to follow the below mentioned procedures
- US citizens (excluding passengers under the age of 12) can enter Germany only if they have the proof of completed COVID vaccination (digital or printed).
- All the passengers are required to register Digital Entry Application (DEA) online prior to the departure and arrive at least 3 hours before the departure for any additional verification.
- For more details, please check here for the travel procedures to Germany
For whom this Digital Entry Application (DEA) is applicable, please read here
Malaysian passengers returning to USA needs to fill the form here
UAE residents returning to UAE are not required for ICA approval. Read more for how to get ICA approval for non residents.
COVID 19 testing center in UAE
Abu Dhabi has also opened a COVID-19 testing center at Zayed Sports City. To make an appointment, call the SEHA hotline at 800 1717 or use the SEHA application.
For more details, visit here
Check more here for the latest information on passengers returning to US