Due to the novel CoronaVirus (nCoVid 19), many countries restricted the travel. Update your contact details via Manage booking to receive the latest updates or notifications regarding coronavirus or any updates in Indigo Airlines. Customers can also check the website for the latest flight updates, rebooking and refund options.
Indigo Airlines – Travel restrictions due to CoronaVirus (nCoVid 19)
- Qatar has temporarily barred arrivals of passengers from 14 countries. The ban covers China, Egypt, India, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria & Thailand.
- Kuwait All incoming flights to and from Kuwait International Airport are temporarily suspended for the following countries (Bangladesh, Philippines, India, Sri Lanka, Syria, Lebanon, Egypt)
- KSA has suspended all international flights from/to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia airports for 2weeks effective 15th March.
- Oman has banned entry of all Non Omani’s to Sultanate’s territories via all Sultanate Airports except citizens of Gul Counsel Countries and passengers with resident visas.
- UAE government temporarily bans entry for all passengers of all nationalities into UAE.
- Customers apart Maldivian Nationals and spouses of Maldivian nationals who have visited China, Iran, Korea, Italy, Bangladesh, Spain, France, Germany in the last 14 days not allowed to transit or enter
- Sri Lanka, Nepal, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Myanmar, Bangladesh.
Indigo Airlines – reschedule
- You can reschedule your journey multiple times, without paying any change fee.
- Fare difference if any will be applicable.
- Please note that the changes have to be made at least 3 days prior to your travel date.
Passenger who wants refund for the booked flight or rebook the flight on another date, you can contact the travel agent or Indigo Airlines office directly.