10kg hand baggage allowance
Hand baggage is only ideal for the things you need during your flight.
- You can take one piece of hand baggage onboard
A maximum weight of 10kg applies. If you need more, it’s best to book a 22kg checked-in bag.
- Hand baggage must be no bigger than 56 x 45 x 25cm
With a checked-in bag you’ll have much more space.
- Liquids, creams and gels must be no larger than 100ml
You can only carry liquids larger than 100ml in checked-in bags.
Following items are prohibited from being taken into the cabin as hand baggage:
- Any type of firearm or component part of a firearm;
- Toys or Replica Guns;
- Slingshots or Catapults;
- Stunning devices – any type of device specifically to stun or immobilise;
- Objects with a sharp point or edge capable of causing serious injury;
- Axes or hatchets;
- Knives (regardless of length of blade);
- Razor blades;
- Martial arts equipment;
- Swords and sabres;
- Trade tools such as drills and drill bits, crowbars, screwdrivers, saws, blowtorches etc;
- Metal Cutlery;
- Knitting needles;
- Blunt instruments capable of causing serious injury;
- Snooker/Pool cues;
- Sports bats;
- Clubs, batons or truncheons;
- Any type of incendiary substances or devices including replica or imitation explosives;
- Party poppers
- Self heating drinks/food.