Star Perú, formerly called Star Up, is a Peruvian airline based at Jorge Chávez International Airport in Lima, Peru. It is a scheduled airline operating passenger and cargo flights within Peru. The carrier mostly flies domestic routes in Peru from its base in Lima, as well as Santiago, Chile.
Star Perú Airlines Address, Phone, Email, Working hours
Address :Av. Comandante Espinar 331, Miraflores Lima, Peru
Phone : (01) 213 8813
Email id : [email protected]
Fax :(01) 213-8813
Office Hours:Mon – Fri 09:00 – 18:30 hrs.
Saturday 09:00 – 13:00 hrs
Sunday No attention.
Holidays from 09:00 to 13: 00hrs
Star Perú Airlines Official website :https://www.starperu.com/
Types of Planes / Air craft available with Star Perú Airlines
- Boeing 737-300
- British Aerospace 146-100
- British Aerospace 146-200
- British Aerospace 146-200QT
- British Aerospace 146-300
Star Perú Airlines Offices:
Select the airline office from below table to view its contact details
Peru – Lima
Peru – Iquitos
Peru – Pucallpa
Peru – Chiclayo
Peru – Tarapoto
Peru – Cajamarca
Germany – Frankfurt
Argentina – Buenos
Bolivia – La Paz
Bolivia – Santa Cruz
Bolivia – Cochabamba
Spain – Andorra
USA – Virginia
France – Bailly
Netherlands – Holland
United Kingdom – Crawley
Colombia – Bogot-
Mexico – Lomas De Chapultepec
Chili – Santiago De Chile
Mexico – Cancun
View Star Perú Airlines Hand | Cabin baggage, Checked baggage, Excess baggage charges, over weight baggage charges, over size baggage charges in the above link.
Travelling while pregnant in Star Perú Airlines
Pregnancy rules in Star Perú Airlines :
- 0 – 27 Weeks : Passenger with good health, you can travel without restrictions. If you have complications during your pregnancy, you will need to present a medical certificate that authorizes the trip by air and sign a disclaimer for the company’s pregnant passenger.
- 28 – 35 Weeks : You must present a medical certificate that authorizes the trip by air no more than seven days after it has been issued and sign a disclaimer for the company’s pregnant passenger.
- 36 – 38 Weeks : The trip is not recommended, however in case the passenger wishes to travel must present a medical certificate that authorizes the trip by air no more than 48 hours after being issued and sign a disclaimer of pregnant passenger responsibility of the company.
- 39 Weeks : The passenger will not be able to make the trip.
Travelling with Pets in Star Perú Airlines:
StarPerú are limited to dogs and cats (pets). This transport is not considered within the free baggage allowance, for this reason it will always be considered as excess and will be charged according to the established rate.
For more details visit :https://www.starperu.com/es/mascotas.html
Queries handled by Star Perú Airlines Customer care:
Schedule, eBooking, Rescheduling, Track and Trace, Charter Service Queries, Trucking service Queries, e-claims Flight Information, Missing Luggage, Delayed Flights. Pharma, pets, valuable, perishable goods and extra care shipment queries.
Is there any problem / complaint with reaching the Star Perú Airlines Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the Star Perú Airlines: (click on the stars below)