Due to the novel CoronaVirus (nCoVid 19), many countries restricted the travel. Update your contact details via Manage booking to receive the latest updates or notifications regarding coronavirus or any updates in LOT Polish Airlines. Customers can also check the website for the latest flight updates, rebooking and refund options.
LOT Polish Airlines have suspended flights due to CoronaVirus (nCoVid 19)
- Warsaw – Oslo – flights suspended from March 13 until March 27, 2020
- Warsaw – Beijing flights suspended until April 25, 2020
- Budapest- Seoul flights suspended until April 8, 2020
- Warsaw – Milan fights suspended until April 3, 2020
- Warsaw – Venice flights suspended until April 3, 2020
- Warsaw – London-City flights suspended until April 24, 2020
- Budapeszt – London-City flights suspended until April 24, 2020
- Krakow – Bucharest flights suspended until April 24, 2020
- Warsaw – Zaporizhia flights suspended until April 24, 2020
LOT Polish Airlines – rebooking and refund
- Postpone your trips within 3 weeks period after March 29 at no extra cost for new travel dates between March 29 and April 19, 2020. To postpone your trips for later dates than April 19, 2020 you can choose dates from April 20, 2020 to May 31, 2020 or October 17, 2020 to December 13, 2020. This should be done before flight departure date and booking class should remain as in the original ticket. Flight can only be rebooked to another flight operated by LOT Polish Airlines and cannot be rebooked to code-share flights are flights operated by other airlines.
- get a refund in form of a voucher. Voucher is not refundable. It can be exchanged for a ticket in one of LOT offices (LOT Contact Center, Airport ticket offices, LOT ticket offices)
- get a full refund for your tickets. If the ticket is refunded before the planned departure date – it will be refunded in full. If refund is requested after the planned flight date – only unused flight coupons will be refunded.
Passenger who wants refund for the booked flight or rebook the flight on another date, you can contact the travel agent or LOT Polish Airlines office directly.