Lufthansa Cargo AG is a German cargo airline and a wholly owned subsidiary of Lufthansa. It operates worldwide air freight and logistics services and is headquartered at Frankfurt Airport, the main hub of Lufthansa.
Lufthansa operated a cargo subsidiary, called German Cargo, between 1977 and 1993.
Lufthansa Cargo: Customer Service Office in , Germany (DE) Customer care Phone Number, Address, Email, Website and eServices
Lufthansa Cargo Code: FRA
Phone: 0180 6747 100
Map: View direction here
How to book a flight in Lufthansa Cargo Airline?
- Visit Lufthansa Cargo Homepage.
- Select the booking that you needed.
- Then Login with “Lufthansa Cargo ID”
- Enter the password
How to track the Lufthansa Cargo (lh Cargo) Shipment in Germany (DE)?
- Visit Lufthansa Cargo Tracking
- Enter one or up to 10 AWB numbers to check the status of your shipments.
- Use the new eTracking tool with or without login (It provides more additional features).
- You’ve need to login for tracking Safe/td1 and Safe/td2 shipments.
- You can get the status and further AWB details in table form or as a graphic milestone plan.
- You may get access to customs information in selected countries (and additionally to the link to the Dock Enroll system for import shipments
in the US)
- You can get additional benefits of eAWB booking information (use pdf and excel downloads).
Shipment overview (login required):
- Travellers can get full details about all your shipments showing clearly the actual status of each.
- Easily sort and filter shipments.
- Personalize the view by selecting your favourite shipments
Company Notification Settings (login required):
- Select the regular tracking alerts that needs for all your company’s account shipments
- Update your profile independently in the eServices Portal
- Receive event messages via Email, SMS and Fax
- Manage exception notifications
- Select your preferred language
- Configure freight status update (FSU) messages
Lufthansa Cargo eTracking
Lufthansa Cargo eServices support
If you have any questions regarding booking inquiries, price / loadability inquiries, dangerous goods inquiries, billing, claims settlement, statements and other information on air freight on eServices, please contact eChannel Helpdesk.
By phone: +49 (0) 18 02/737 737 (local rate Germany) or
By email: [email protected]
Email: lhcargo @ dlh.de
Fax: 01802 747 747 ** (** From the German landline network: Costs 0.06 EUR / min. From mobile networks: Costs for calls max.0.42 EUR / min)
Lufthansa Cargo Service Center
Check Lufthansa Cargo Flight Schedule: https://lufthansa-cargo.com/network/schedule-routings
Lufthansa Cargo Fees / Charges: Lufthansa Cargo Rates and Charges
Types of Planes / Air craft available with Lufthansa Cargo
Fleet Size : 11
- Airbus A321-200/P2F
- Boeing 777F
- Boeing 777-8F
List of Lufthansa Cargo Offices
Click the above link to view Lufthansa Cargo offices Phone number, Address, Working hours and Customer Care Contact Numbers Worldwide.
Contact Lufthansa Cargo(LH Cargo) on Social Media
Queries handled by Lufthansa Cargo Customer care:
Schedule, eBooking, Rescheduling, Track and Trace, Charter Service Queries, Trucking service Queries, e-claims Flight Information, Missing Luggage, Delayed Flights. Pharma, pets, valuable, perishable goods and extra care shipment queries.
Is there any problem / complaint with reaching the Lufthansa Cargo office in , Germany (DE) Customer care Phone number, Address? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the Lufthansa Cargo office in , Germany (DE): (click on the stars below)