Melbourne Airport in Melbourne, Australia Contact Address, Phone number, Email, Location Map, Website
Working hours(9am-5pm Monday to Friday) Phone: +61 3 9297 1597
Email: [email protected]
Melbourne Airport Website: https://www.melbourneairport.com.auMap: View direction here
IATA code: MEL
ICAO code: YMML
Facilities at Melbourne Airport, Australia
- Adult change facility
- Baby change room
- Childrens play area
- Chinese information service
- Tourist Refund Scheme
- Foreign exchange
- Disabled access
- Lost and Found
- Luggage service
- Massage chairs
- Medical & Pharmacies
- Water fountain
- Mobile charging stations
- Postal service
- Printing & Faxing
List of Terminals in Melbourne Airport, Australia
- Terminal 1
- Terminal 2
- Terminal 3
- Terminal 4
Lost and Found contact – Melbourne Airport, Australia
Items lost within T1, T2, T3, T4 or the security checkpoints:
- If any items lost or misplaced within T1, T2, T3, T4 or the security checkpoints, please check with Smartcarte located on the ground floor of the international arrivals hall in T2.
- Operating hours: 7am – midnight, seven days a week.
- Phone: +61 3 9297 1805
Items lost on a flight or at the bag carousel:
- If any items lost on a flight or left luggage behind on a flight or carousel, it’s best to contact your airline directly.
Qantas: +61 3 8336 4100
Virgin: +61 3 9339 1750
Jetstar: +61 3 9335 0270
TigerAir: +61 3 8326 3673
Rex: +61 3 8346 0320
Air North: +61 8 8920 4003
- If you have lost your passport, please contact the Australian Border Force directly on +61 3 9339 1320.
Luggage Storage & Wrapping Services at Melbourne Airport
- Location: Smartecarte is located in T2 Arrivals on the ground floor and provides secure storage options for your items for long or short periods of time.
- Operating Hours: 5am – 12:30am, seven days a week. Photo ID is required for storage.
- Storage lockers: Terminal T4 Car Park on the ground floor.
Other Protectabag services include bubble wrapping damage protection and the provision of inexpensive small and medium bags for repacking of overweight bags.
- Location: Protectabag is located in T2 Departures alongside the check in desks.
- Phone: +61 3 9310 3952
Medical / Pharmacy Services at Melbourne Airport
- Monday–Thursday, 8am – 4pm
- Friday, 9.30am – 5pm
- Closed Saturday, Sunday and public holidays
Terminal 1 Location: Before security opposite Qantas check in kiosks
Phone: (03) 9338 4441
Open hours: 7:00am – 8:00pm
- Terminal 1:
Location: After security opposite gate 1
Phone: (03) 9334 5867
Open hours: 7:00am – 8:00pm
- Terminal 2:
Location: Before security opposite check in counter B
Phone: (03) 9334 5449
Open hours: 6:00am – 11:00pm
- Terminal 4:
Location: Before security opposite the security screening point
Phone: (03) 9338 4905
Open hours: 6:00am – 9:00pm
Pets Services at Melbourne Airport
If you are travelling with pets on domestic, please contact the following airline’s on which you’re travelling.
If you are travelling international from Melbourne Airport, please <contact your airline> to find out more about flying with pets.
For any pet services, please contact the Hanrob Pet Hotel
located close to the airport and offers a number of pet services including pet accommodation, daycare and training.
For more information, visit the Hanrob Pet Hotel website website.Address: 444 Melrose Drive
Tullamarine VIC 3043
Phone: +61 3 9339 2800
Is there any problem / complaint with reaching the Melbourne Airport Australia Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the Melbourne Airport in Australia: (click on the stars below)