MY Travel Shield – MYAirline Reward Points Scheme Customer Care Phone Number, Address, Email, Opening Hours, Website, Login, Book a Ticket, Baggage Details, App and Social Media
MY Travel Shield is a travel product exclusively offered to passenger(s) and it is underwritten by Zurich Ceneral Insurance Malaysia Berhad. It can used when you’re travelling in Malaysia and it provides compensation in the event of injuries, disability or death caused by accident, medical expenses incurred as a result of accident, and travel inconvenience during your journey.
Eligibility for travel insurance: Age 8
How do purchase MY Travel Shield (Domestic)?
- To purchase MY Travel Shield, visit MYAirline website while booking your flight or reach out to our Live Chat up to four(4) hours prior to departure.
- Once purchased, Certificate of Insurance (COI) will be sent through mail (or) contact [email protected].
How to submit a Claim?
Zurich 24/7 Emergency Travel Assistance Helpline: +603 7841 5630
To get the Property Irregularity Report, please email: [email protected].
Claims are submitted to Zurich within 24 hours, prior 30 days after the date of your injury, loss or damage.
1. Fill the Travel Claim Form and download.
2. Submit the required documents
3. Email the claim form to [email protected]
Document required for Flight / Baggage Delay claim
- Travel Claim Form
- Travel Itinerary
- Airline Tickets / Boarding Pass / Electronic Tickets
- Baggage Delay Claim: Property Irregularity Report along with Baggage Return Delivery Note
- Flight Delay Claim: Confirmation/notification from us on the reason and duration of delay.
How to earn MYAirline Points / Rewards?
You may earn points when purchase flights, eats, meals & baggage. There are 4 Member tiers – Standard, Silver, Gold, Platinum. You may Sign Up (if you’re a member) or Purchase through MYAirline Apps. If you points had not credited, please send email to: [email protected] (Investigate withi 72 hours)
Redemption rate: 100 points = RM1
Payment may refunded only to the credit / debit card ticket purchase except for FPX, Direct Debit & Cash Payment. FPX, Direct Debit & Cash payment will be credited to Account Holder. Tickets issued by Travel agencies, refunds will be processed and credited to the travel agency.