Norse Atlantic Airways Hand Baggage – Checked / Cabin / How to Purchase Extra Baggage in Norse Atlantic
Norse Atlantic Airways is a Norwegian low-cost, long-haul airline headquartered in Arendal, Norway. Founded in February 2021, the airline operates a fleet of Boeing 787 aircraft between Europe and North America. Its inaugural flight took place on 14 June 2022, from Oslo Airport, Gardermoen, to New York City’s John F. Kennedy International Airport.
Norse Atlantic Airways Carry-on Baggage Allowance
- The maximum weight of hand luggage is 10kg / 22lbs.
- The maximum dimension not exceed 56 x 45 x 25 cm / 22 x 18 x 10 in.
Norse Atlantic Airways Checked Baggage Allowance
Checked baggage type:
- Light checked bag (up to 15kg / 33lbs)
- Standard checked bag (up to 23kg / 50lbs)
- Heavy checked bag (up to 32kg / 70lbs)
Checked baggage by fare bundle type:
- Economy Light: No bags included
- Economy Classic: 1 x standard checked bag 23kg / 50lbs
- Economy Flextra: 1 x standard checked bag 23kg / 50lbs
- Premium Light: No bags included
- Premium Classic: 1 x standard checked bag 23kg / 50lbs
- Premium Flextra: 2 x standard checked bag 23kg / 50lbs
Standard checked baggage dimensions must not exceed total dimensions 158cm / 62in (height+width + length)
Norse Atlantic Airways Excess Baggage Allowance
- Excess baggage charges also apply when you exceed your checked baggage allowance either by weight or number of pieces or both.
- Excess weight is charged in 1kg / 2lbs increments.
Dangerous or restricted items
- Restrictions on what can be packed in your checked or hand baggage, and limits on how much liquid can be brought through security.
- For queries contact Customer Care: [email protected]
- Sport equipment is defined as skis
- Golf equipment
- Fishing rod
- Diving equipment weighing up to 23kg / 50lbs.
- Only pack equipment directly related to your sport, and make sure your equipment is no larger than 250 x 79 x 112 cm / 98 x 31 x 44 in (L x H x W).
- For travel from 30 Oct 2022 no bag must exceed total dimensions 320cm / 126in (L+W+H). Pre-notification will not be required for any items of bulky baggage or sporting equipment not exceeding total dimensions 250cm / 98in (L+W+H).
- For items exceeding total dimensions 250cm / 98in (L+W+H), the passenger will need to contact the Customer Care Team no more than 48 hours in advance for acceptance.
- Instruments in the cargo hold Maximum 23kg.