Perth International Airport, Australia address, phone, website, facilities, lost & found contact, parking detailsAddress: Level 2
2 George Wiencke Drive (Opposite Domestic Terminals T3 and T4)
Perth Airport WA 6105
IATA code: PER
ICAO code: YPPH
Perth International Airport: PER
Website: https://www.perthairport.com.au/Location & found: https://www.perthairport.com.au/to-and-from-the-airport/airport-maps
The gateway to Western Australia Perth Airport Pty Ltd plays a significant role in the economic, social and cultural activities of this State by facilitating travel and employment, connecting people and places, and providing support for communities.
It is the fourth busiest airport in Australia in terms of passenger traffic, and operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week throughout the year. Almost 14 million passengers travelled through Perth Airport during the 2014/15 financial year. Perth Airport is part of a 2,105 hectare estate with sufficient capacity to expand and meet projected commercial aviation demands for the next 40 years and beyond.
Facilities at Perth Airport (PER), Australia
- Childrens play area
- Foreign exchange
- Lost and found
- Medical service
- Parenting room
- Printing, faxing & copying
- Quiet room
- Smoking area
- Tourist refund scheme
- WiFi & Charging stations
- Car hire
List of Terminals in Perth Airport, Australia
- Terminal 1
- Terminal 2
- Terminal 3
- Terminal 4
Baggage Lockers / Lost and Found contact – Perth Airport, Australia
Smarte Carte at T1 International
Open hours: 24/7
For enquiries, please contact Smarte Carte.
Baggage Locker locations:
- T1 International – within the Short Term Car Park nearest the public Arrivals Hall
- T1 Domestic and T2 – on the pathway between T1 and T2
- T3/T4 – along the walkway between the terminal and the Short Term Car Park
Baggage trolleys are available at all terminals. If you’re arriving internationally, or using our Short Term Car Parks, you can find a trolley to use free-of-charge.
Baggage Trolley locations:
- T1 International, Baggage Reclaim (Free)
- T1 Forecourt ($4.00)
- T1 Short Term Car Park (Free)
- T1 Domestic, Baggage Reclaim ($4.00)
- T3/T4 Forecourt ($4.00)
- T3 International Baggage Reclaim (Free)
- T4 Ground Floor ($4.00)
Items lost at Terminals, Car Parks or Buses:
- If any items lost at Perth Airport Terminals as well as in car parks or on the terminal transfer or Long Term Car Park buses.
- For any lost services, please register on online .
Items lost at aircraft:
- If any items left on the aircraft, please contact your airline directly.
If any enquiries about items lost on-board Qantas or QantasLink flights, please contact
- Phone: +61 (0)8 9270 9504
- Open hours: 9.00am and 1.00pm WST, Monday to Friday.
If any enquiries about items lost on-board Virgin Australia flights, please contact
- Phone: +61 (0)8 6168 6635
- Open hours: 9.00am – 5.00pm (midnight) WST, seven days a week.
If you want to register about any lost items or delayed/damaged baggage, please register online
Lost Property opening hours: 8.00am – 4.00pm WST, Monday to Friday.
Medical Services & First-aid – Perth Airport, Australia
If you require any medical assistance, please call: (08) 9478 8572.
If you need any medical emergency, please call emergency services: Dialing 000.
First aid room locations:
- T1 International – ground floor (before security screening)
- T1 Domestic – ground floor (before security screening)
- T2 – ground floor Check-in Hall
- T3 – ground floor
- T4 – first floor near arrivals stairs
Pharmacy services at Perth Airport
- Location: Amcal Express – Level 1 at T1 Domestic (after security screening)
- For any range of prescription and over-the-counter medicines available, as well as beauty, cosmetics and travel products, please click here.
Is there any problem / complaint with reaching the Perth Airport Australia Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the Perth Airport in Australia: (click on the stars below)