Fly Play hf. (styled as PLAY) is an Icelandic low-cost airline headquartered in the country’s capital of Reykjavík. It operates a fleet of Airbus A320neo family aircraft with a hub at Keflavík International Airport.
Table of Contents
Play Airline in Reykjavik, Iceland contact Address, Phone, Email and Website
Address: PLAY airlines
Whatsapp Messaging via phone number: +354 860 4500 (Not possible to Call)
Play Airline Official website: www.flyplay.com
Direction: View direction here
Online Customer Service
Check the above link to know the Play Airline customer care phone number, email etc
View Play Airline Hand | Cabin baggage, Checked baggage, Excess baggage charges, over weight baggage charges, over size baggage charges in the above link.
Play Airline Code: FPY
CEO: Birgir Jónsson
How to Web Check-in in Play Airline (Fly Play)?
Online check-in opens: 24 hours prior to the flight’s scheduled departure time and closes 1 hour before the flight’s scheduled departure time. The check-in desks open 3 hours prior to departure and close 1 hour prior.
Note: Online check-in is not available for departures from Paris CDG, Bologna BLQ, Geneva GVA and Salzburg SZG.
Procedure to do web check-in or online check-in in Play Airline
- Visit https://www.flyplay.com/how-to-check-in-online
- Login to “MyPLAY account”
- Enter the email and password
- Select “Check-in”
- You can scan your boarding pass at Self-service kiosks at KEF airport to print your bag tags or go to the check-in desks at your other airports.
- When the online check-in process is completed, the boarding pass will be send to your email address. Use your smartphone to scan your boarding pass.
- Once you have finished the online check-in, you will not able to Change your flight date, Make a name correction & Select your seat.
To book flights for 12 or more adult passengers in the same booking, you can send in a service request form to get a price quote for your group.
Group department Opening hours: Monday-Friday from 09:00-17:00 (9 am – 5 pm)
Email: [email protected]
Information required for Group Bookings:
- Contact person for booking – full name, email address and phone number
- Departure airport & arrival airport
- Departure date and return date
- Number of adults, youth, children and infants
- Whether or not passengers wish to travel with checked baggage
Service Request Team
It will take up to 7 days to receive a reply to a service request via email.
Service Team Operates available: Every weekday from 05:00-20:00 (5 am – 8 pm) and on weekends from 08:00-20:00 (8 am – 8 pm). (Note: Hours are in GMT 0)
Language: Fluent in both Icelandic and English.
Credit cards (VISA and MasterCard) and debit cards with 16-digit numbers and CSC/CVC code are accepted when you book a ticket through play Airline website.
Special Assistance in Play Airline
To request wheelchair assistance, visually impaired or blind, deaf or hard of hearing please contact: [email protected]
For any help regarding Travel agencies, you may contact via [email protected] from Monday to Friday from 09:00-17:00 (9 am – 5 pm).
Traveling while Pregnant women in Play Airline
- Upto 36th weeks pregnant women, must submit medical certificate in Play Airline.
Types of Planes / Air craft available with Play Airline
Fleet size : 04
- Airbus A320neo
- Airbus A321neo
Queries handled by Play Airline Customer care:
Flight Ticket Booking, Ticket Cancellation, Flight Ticket Rescheduling, Ok to Board, Visa Services, Online Check-in, Baggage Allowance, Duty Free Allowance, Flight Information, Airport Lounges, Visa Information, In-Flight Meals, Airport Transfers, Missing Luggage, Immigration Services, Valet Parking, Meet and Greet, Flight Wifi, Airport Wifi, In-Flight Entertainment, Airport Facilities, Delayed Flights, Visa on Arrival, First Class, Business Class, Economy Class
Is there any problem / complaint with reaching the Play Airline in Reykjavik, Iceland Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the Play Airline in Reykjavik, Iceland: (click on the stars below)