Due to the novel CoronaVirus (nCoVid 19), many countries restricted the travel. Update your contact details via Manage booking to receive the latest updates or notifications regarding coronavirus or any updates in Qantas Airlines . Customers can also check the website for the latest flight updates, rebooking and refund options.
Qantas Flights have been suspended to the following destinations due to CoronaVirus (nCoVid 19)
Qantas Flights – Travel restrictions to Singapore
Singapore First Lounge to close temporarily
- As a result of rerouting our regular UK services via Perth instead of Singapore, there will be no First class on our Singapore services during this time.
- Our Singapore First Lounge will be temporarily closed over this period.
- Eligible passengers will still be able to use our Singapore Business Lounge.
- We will be offering some of our signature First products in the Business Lounge during this time.
Qantas Airlines Refund or Rebooking due to Coronavirus
Flights to and from mainland China (excluding Hong Kong, Macau and Taipei)
Qantas Airlines have suspended our direct services between mainland China and Australia until mid-July 2020.
If you have a booking between 9 February and mid-July 2020, we’ll have contacted you to discuss your travel options. This also applies to customers travelling to or from mainland China on other carriers who hold a separate Qantas ticket for travel within Australia or to New Zealand.
Bookings through Qantas directly
Qantas Airlines will waive all cancellation and change fees for customers with tickets issued on or before 31 May 2020, who no longer wish to travel, can cancel their flight and retain the value of their booking as a flight credit.
- Cancellations must be processed by 31 March 2020.
- It applies to all Qantas Group services including Qantas Frequent Flyers who have used Qantas Points to book a flight on Qantas, Jetstar and all partner airlines.
- The flight credit can be redeemed for travel within 12 months of the date that the original ticket was issued. The change fee will be waived.
- Flight credits can be used for travel on any domestic or international flights.
- Qantas will waive the change fee when customers are ready to rebook, however the customer will need to cover any fare increase in their new booking.
Passenger who wants refund for the booked flight or rebook the flight on another date, you can contact the travel agent or Qantas Airlines office directly.
Customers who booked their tickets directly through Qantas Airlines may contact the reservations team at Call 13 13 13(select menu option 1)
Customers may also contact our reservations team through Qantas online form for CoronaVirusrefund or rebook.
Customers are advised to check on their insurance policy coverage with their insurers.