Table of Contents
Qatar Airways is one of the youngest global airlines to serve all six continents, and also the fastest-growing airline in the world which connects more than 150 destinations on the map every day, with a fleet of the latest-generation aircraft, and an unrivalled level of service from our home and hub, the state-of-the-art Hamad International Airport in Doha, the State of Qatar.
Official website: www.qatarairways.com
Qatar Airways Online Check-in: https://cki.qatarairways.com/cki/dashboard
Check Qatar Airways schedule here: https://booking.qatarairways.com/nsp/views/timeTableIndex.xhtml
Check Qatar Airways flight status here: https://fs.qatarairways.com/flightstatus/search
View Qatar Airways Hand | Cabin baggage, Checked baggage, Excess baggage charges, over weight baggage charges, over size baggage charges in the above link.
Qatar Airways Customer care / support
Qatar Airways Contact Centre: +974 4023 0000
What is Qatar Airways Contact Centre Business hours?: 24/7 Support
Travel during pregnancy in Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways Special assistance
Pregnancy rules in Qatar Airways:
- Expectant mothers can travel in Qatar Airways till 35 th week of the Single pregnancy and 33rd week for multiple pregnancy.
- After 28 th week, a medical certificate is required to travel which stated that you are fit to travel from your doctor or midwife.
- you must apply for medical clearance by submitting a medical information form (MEDIF).
- Download Form/Download Medical certificate
For any special assistance, Contact: https://www.qatarairways.com/en-in/services-special.html?iid=ALL82377420
View How to change mistakes in your name, flight date and refund ticket in Qatar Airways through the above link.
How to Web Check-in in Qatar Airways?
Procedure to do web check-in or online check-in in Qatar Airways
- Visit https://cki.qatarairways.com/cki/dashboard
- Select ‘Homepage’ section.
- Enter the “Booking reference” and “Last name”.
- Click on “Check-in”.
Types of Planes / Air craft available with Qatar Airways
- Airbus A319-100LR
- Airbus A320-200
- Airbus A321-200
- Airbus A321neo
- Airbus A330-200
- Airbus A330-300
- Airbus A340-600
- Airbus A350-900
- Airbus A350-1000
- Airbus A380-800
- Boeing 777-200LR
- Boeing 777-300ER
- Boeing 777-8
- Boeing 777-9
- Boeing 787-8
- Airbus A330-200F
- Boeing 747-400BCF
- Boeing 777F
View the List of Qatar Airways Office worldwide through the above link.
List of airports which has mobile boarding pass / digital boarding pass
- Africa: Durban
- Europe: Amsterdam, Athens, Barcelona, Belgrade, Berlin, Birmingham, Brussels, Bucharest, Budapest, Cardiff, Copenhagen, Dublin, Edinburgh, Frankfurt, Geneva, Helsinki, Kyiv, Larnaca, London, London Gatwick, Madrid, Malaga, Manchester, Milan, Munich, Mykonos, Nice, Oslo, Paris, Pisa, Prague, Rome, Skopje, Sofia, Stockholm, Tbilisi, Thessaloniki, Venice, Vienna, Warsaw, Yerevan, Zagreb, Zurich
- Asia and the Pacific: Adelaide, Auckland, Canberra, Chiang Mai, Melbourne, Perth, Phnom Penh, Phuket, Seoul, Sydney, Tokyo
- GCC: Doha*
*Passengers will not need a printed boarding pass to use the e-gate in Doha. However, passengers going through passport control are required to have a printed boarding pass.
What are the new rules / changes in Qatar Airways Check-in and Boarding?
Generally Qatar Airways ask all the passengers to arrive at least 3 and half hours before the international flight due to the extra check-in procedure.
Which passenger needs to arrive 4 to 5 hours before the flight departure with Qatar Airways?
- Passengers who arrives from Houston Airport (IAH), London Heathrow (LHR), London Gatwick (LGW), Paris Charles de Gaulle (CDG), Istanbul Airport (IST), Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen Airport (SAW), Tehran (IKA) Tunis-Carthage Airport (TUN) and India should reach the airport 4 hours prior to the departure
- Passengers who arrives from Lagos (LOS) should reach the airport 5 hours prior to the departure.
Download Qatar Airways App for Apple (iphone, ipad, mac) / Android (ios) Users
Qatar Airways Social Media Contacts
Queries handled by Qatar Airways Customer care:
Flight Ticket Booking, Ticket Cancellation, Flight Ticket Rescheduling, Ok to Board, Visa Services, Online Check-in, Baggage Allowance, Duty Free Allowance, Flight Information, Airport Lounges, Visa Information, In-Flight Meals, Airport Transfers, Missing Luggage, Immigration Services, Valet Parking, Meet and Greet, Flight Wifi, Airport Wifi, In-Flight Entertainment, Airport Facilities, Delayed Flights, Visa on Arrival, First Class, Business Class, Economy Class, Qatar Airways Privilege Club (Qmiles) (Frequent Flyer).
Is there any problem/complaint with reaching the Qatar Airways Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the Qatar Airways: (click on the stars below)