SkyTeam is one of the world’s three major airline alliances. Founded in June 2000, SkyTeam was the last of the three alliances to be formed, the first two being Star Alliance and Oneworld, respectively. Its annual passenger count is 630 million (2019), the second largest of the three major alliances. It also operates a cargo alliance named SkyTeam Cargo, which partners ten carriers, all of them SkyTeam members. Its centralised management team, SkyTeam Central, is based at the World Trade Center Schiphol Airport on the grounds of Amsterdam Airport Schiphol in Haarlemmermeer, Netherlands.
1182 GP Amstelveen
SkyTeam Airline Alliance Management Coöperatie U.A.
1180 AJ Amstelveen
Email: [email protected]
Skyteam website: www
Map: View the direction here.
How to reach Skyteam Airline Alliance through Public Transport / Train?
Bus to / from Schiphol
- Bus 186: From Schiphol to KLMHQ – stops in front of KLMHQ (bus stop KLM Hoofdkantoor). Departs from Schiphol at hh:17 and hh:46; takes around 25 mins.
- Bus 186: From KLMHQ to Schiphol – departs from KLMHQ bus stop at hh:23 and hh:53. (The last nonstop 186 service to Schiphol Plaza departs at 17:58.)
- Fast bus 300: From Schiphol to Amstelveen city center – 12-minute bus ride and then a 15/20-minute walk. The frequency of bus 300 is every 4 to 7 minutes.
- From Amstelveen bus station: Take bus 186 to the airport; get off at KLM Hoofdkantoor stop, it is a 7-minute bus ride.
- Fast buses 347/357: Coming from Amsterdam, get off at Amstelveen, Kruiskerk bus stop; from there it is a 20-minute walk.
- Closest train stations to the KLM head office are either Schiphol Airport or Amsterdam Zuid. From either station, you will need to take public transport, bike, or walk to reach the KLM office.
Visiting Procedure at Skyteam Airline Alliance
You have to first register at security, if you need to meet a person in Skyteam. If you come by car, you will need to provide the license plate of your car.
Then you will be provided with one-day visitor pass at the gate in the security lodge, before entering the KLM premises. You have to bring a valid ID (national ID card, passport). The pass will need to be returned to security upon departure.
How to Check-in in Skyteam Airline?
- Visit https://www.skyteam.com/en/flights-and-destinations/check-in.
- You can select the airlines link below and check-in directly through online.
- You’ll simply need to have your booking reference number and flight number handy.
- Depending on your airline, you can check-in between 24 – 30 hours before you fly.
Who are the SkyTeam Airline members?
|Aerolíneas Argentinas||Czech Airlines||Korean Air|
|Aeromexico||Delta Air Lines||Middle East Airlines|
|Air Europa||Garuda Indonesia||Saudia|
|Air France||ITA Airways||TAROM|
|China Airlines||Kenya Airways||Vietnam Airlines|
How to plan / book a flight in Skyteam?
- Visit https://www.skyteam.com/en/flights-and-destinations.
- Enter the destination of your journey from/to.
- Select the date of travel, Number of Passengers, Class.
- Then Search.
How to track your flight at Skyteam Airline Alliance?
- To know your flight status, please click here.
- Select the Departing, Airline Name and Flight Number
- Click ‘Show Status’.
Frequent Flyers at Skyteam (Airline Alliance)
SkyTeam Global Meetings
For Skyteam Global meetings: [email protected]
Customer Care Phone Numbers
|Country||Phone Number||Country||Phone Number||Country||Phone Number|
|Czech Republic||800222516||Netherlands||8000227233||United Kingdom||8000314026|
|France||800912570||Romania||800400094||United States||800 759 1486|
|Germany||8001001938||Russia||88001008547||United States||414 934 3486|
Download SkyPriority Panel App Google/App Store
Contact Skyteam (Airline Alliance) on Social Media
Is there any problem / complaint with reaching the Skyteam (Airline Alliances) Customer Care in The Netherlands Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the Skyteam (Airline Alliances) Customer Care, The Netherlands: (click on the stars below)