Pack more with student tickets
Student travel just got even more exciting. Whether you’re travelling from your home in India to university or jetting off on an adventure with friends, you can pack everything you need when you fly with Emirates to destinations around the US, Australia and Europe. Enjoy a more generous baggage allowance with our special offer for students.
Make your Instagram grid shine with selfies in front of the world’s most iconic landmarks and be the envy of your Facebook friends as you explore the globe. With the freedom to pack more, you’ll never be tagged in the same outfit twice.
Book a flight now from India to the US, Europe or Australia to take advantage of this exclusive student travel benefit.
The extra 10kg baggage allowance can be added to your 30kg allowance on flights to Europe and Australia. If you’re travelling to one of our 11 destinations in the US, it counts as an extra 23kg piece of baggage.
How to claim your extra baggage allowance
- Book valid flights using the Book now button on this page.
- Select a Saver, Flex or Flex Plus fare.
- Select ‘Pay at an Emirates office’ when you reach the Payment methods page.
- Make a note of your booking reference.
- Go to an Emirates office within three days of your booking to pay for your ticket and confirm your extra baggage. You’ll need to bring either your student ID, a valid college admission or enrolment letter, or an I20 form. You can pay at the Emirates office and claim your extra baggage allowance when you pay.
Terms and conditions
- Baggage allowance is valid for tickets on sale until 31 March 2018.
- Baggage allowance is valid for outbound travel until 31 March 2018.
- This offer is not applicable on special fares.
- Valid for students between 17 and 37 years of age.
- Supporting documentation must be produced at the time of ticketing: student ID or valid college admission or enrolment letter.
- Form I20 to be produced at the time of ticketing.
- This offer is subject to availability at the time of booking and cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Emirates reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time without prior notice.
- The flight purchased must originate from any of our destinations in India.
- You must pay for your booking at a local Emirates office in India within three days of booking or it will be cancelled.
- Payment can be made by cash or credit card or demand draft/Pay order in favour of ‘Emirates’. Passport (copy) is mandatory for issuance of tickets. For cash payment of amounts exceeding INR 25,000 you’ll also need to provide a copy of the PAN card. Important: We don’t accept demand drafts/pay orders from Co-operative banks and non-CTS compliant pay orders from Banks.