Tibet Airlines Carry-on Baggage Allowance
- There is only one piece of self-carrying baggage for each passenger.
- Its weight cannot exceed 10 kg, and
- Its volume does not exceed 20 × 40 × 55 cm.
Tibet Airlines Checked Baggage Allowance
- The maximum weight of each piece of luggage shall not exceed 50 kg, and
- The length, width and height shall not exceed 100cm, 60cm, and 40cm respectively.
Tibet Airlines Excees Baggage Allowance
- The excess baggage allowance of a passenger’s checked baggage is called excess baggage, and the passenger must pay the excess baggage fee for the excess baggage.
- When Tibet Airlines collects excess baggage fees from passengers, it is necessary to fill in excess baggage tickets for passengers.
- Unless otherwise specified, baggage in excess of the free baggage allowance will be charged at a rate of 1.5% of the normal maximum economic fare of the one-way passenger who is valid on the day when the excess baggage ticket is issued.
For more details:https://www.tibetairlines.com.cn/stdair/airline/tv/static_term/baggageservice?sign=true