What are the procedures or forms required to submit when you enter or transit in to Greece during COVID-19 pandemic?
Traveling to Greece
During this COVID 19 pandemic situation, passengers who wants to travel or transit to Greece must follow the below mentioned procedures
Note: Before plan to travel to Greece, please check with your travel agent or airline about the further requirements.
- Passengers traveling to Greece must submit the passenger locator form (PLF) prior to their departure through https://travel.gov.gr/#/
- Once you have submitted, you will receive confirmation email with QR code where you need to show upon arrival.
- Passengers are required to submit the negative COVID-19 PCR test result. The test must be taken before 72 hours prior to the arrival. The test result must be in English and must include the name, the passport or identity card number of the passenger.
- Passengers arriving from United Arab Emirates (UAE), United Kingdom (UK) are required to submit the COVID-19 rapid test upon arrival.
- Once arrived into Greece, passengers must be self isolated at their temporary residence for 7 days.
In PLF form
- You need to register with your email and access for further information.
- Enter your mode of transport. Once entered, you need to enter the transport details
- Enter personal details and submit.
PCR Test location in Greece
You can check for location to take COVID 19 PCR test in Greece here