Tropic Air is an airline operating scheduled services from Belize. Founded in 1979 by John Greif III with just a single airplane and two employees, Tropic has steadily grown to a fleet of 15 light aircraft. The airline flies to 17 destinations in Belize, Mexico, Guatemala and Honduras. The airline also offers various sightseeing tours.
Tropic Air Carry-on Baggage Allowance
- One small carry on per passenger.
- Maximum weight of these items cannot exceed 15lbs (6.8kgs), and due to limited cabin space, all carry-ons must fit in your lap.
Tropic Air Checked Baggage Allowance
- Checked bags shall have a total dimensional size limit of 62 linear inches (157cm) with the width limited to 30 inches (76cm) and the height to 15 inches (38cm).
- In addition, the bag may not exceed 50lbs (23kg).
Tropic Air Excess Baggage Allowance
- Excess bags may be placed on a space available status or transported separately as cargo and may be subject to additional fees.
For more details:https://www.tropicair.com/travel-info/baggage-policy/