TSA Pre✓™ at Augusta Regional Airport (AGS) / Bush Field airport
Augusta Regional Airport (AGS) TSA PreCheck lane
Travelers interested in registering for TSA Pre✓™may enroll at the AGS Precheck application on Right side of Lobby .
TSA Pre✓™is an expedited screening program that allows travelers at security checkpoints in Augusta Regional Airport (AGS)
TSA Consumer Response Center (Toll-free): 1-866-289-9673
Opening Hours: Monday – Friday between 8am-6pm (24 hour voicemail)
Email: [email protected].
Before entering into the AGS Airport
- Prohibited and packed items are not allowed to the airport.
- Unwrapped the gifts, it may be opened for inspection.
- Don’t wear clothes, jewelry and accessories that contain metal (It may set off the alarm on the metal detector).
- Keep all undeveloped film and cameras with film in your carry-on baggage.
- You can take one carry-on bag plus one personal item (Personal items include laptops, purses, small backpacks, briefcases, or camera cases. Remember, 1+1).
- Place identification tags in and on all of your baggage (Laptop computer).
At Augusta Regional Airport (AGS)
Before you get in line:
- Don’t bring drinks to the security checkpoint.
- Don’t bring food to the security checkpoint unless it is wrapped or in a container (Unpeeled natural foods like fruit are okay).
Once you get in line:
- Keep metals like jewelry, loose change, keys, mobile phones, pagers and personal data assistants (PDAs) in Carry-on Bag.
- Place laptop computer from carrying case to bin.
- Remove your Suit jackets and blazers, if the screener request and keep in a bin.
Baggage screening at Augusta Regional Airport
- Arrive at least 1 hour prior to your flight departure.
- Check in with the airline you travel.
- After the airline has checked you in, take your bags for baggage screening to TSA-right in the lobby.
- Once your bags are checked, TSA will give them to the airline (Don’t lock your bags).
For any questions regarding baggage limits or size, please contact the airlines directly.
Complaints / Feedback
For any positive feedback or concerns to TSA, please contact a screener supervisor at the airport or TSA Contact Center: 1-866-289-9673 (Toll-free)
Hours of operation (All times are Eastern Standard Time): Monday thru Friday 8am – 10pm. Saturday Sunday and Holidays 10am – 6pm.
Email: [email protected].
For more information on TSA Pre✓™, click on the link to visit the TSA website: http://www.tsa.gov/tsa-precheck/tsa-precheck-how-it-works
Lost and Found at TSA Pre✓™ Check Lanes at Augusta Bush Field Airport
If you have lost items left at TSA security checkpoints or items missing from checked baggage, please contact: 912-963-4927.
Augusta Regional Airport (AGS) TSA PreCheck Participating Airlines
- American Airlines
- Delta Air Lines
Check the above link for how to add a TSA PreCheck to your boarding pass, TSA Customer Care number etc