TSA Pre✓™ at Sacramento International Airport (SMF)
Travelers interested in registering for TSA Pre✓™may enroll at the SMF Pre-check application site on Terminal B.
TSA Pre✓™is an expedited screening program that allows travelers at security checkpoints where you can keep your wallet, shoes, belt, jacket, laptops and 3-1-1 compliant liquids / gels (in carry bag) at the TSA Sacramento International Airport.
TSA Enrollment Center location: Baggage claim area, Level 1 of Terminal B.
Hours of operation: Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – noon and 12:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
The Universal Enrollment helpline: (855) 347-8371 Toll-free
Sacramento International Airport (SMF) TSA Checkpoints
All passengers to be screened before boarding a flight. You should follow the rules and regulations regarding prohibited items. If you are selected for secondary screening – either randomly or due to an alert during primary screening – you have the right to request a private screening.
TSA checkpoints opens at: Daily at 4 a.m.
For additional inquiries during business hours, please contact: 916.830.0220.
Instructions for Passengers to be followed
- Applicants make appointments online at tsa.gov/precheck.
- You have to bring a current U.S. passport or a driver’s license and an original or certified copy of their birth certificate.
- Fingerprints will be collected during the in-person appointment.
- After approval, you’ll receive a Known Traveler Number making them eligible to use TSA Pre✓ lanes at airports nationwide.
- Children 12 and under TSA Pre✓® lane when traveling with a TSA Pre✓-eligible parent or guardian.
- Application fee is $85 and the Known Traveler Number (5 years).
- Fee must be paid by credit card, money order, company check, or certified/cashier’s check.
- No Cash and personal checks are not accepted.
For more information on TSA Pre✓™, click on the link below to visit the TSA website:
Lost and Found Sacramento International Airport TSA Checkpoint
If you have lost any items at the TSA security checkpoint, please contact the TSA.
Phone: (916) 830.0227
Hours: Monday – Friday: 8 a.m.- 3 p.m. Closed holidays.
TSA Pre-Check Sacramento International Airport (SMF) Participating Airlines
- Alaska Airlines
- American Airlines
- Delta Air Lines
- Hawaiian Airlines
- JetBlue Airways
- Southwest Airlines
- United Airlines
Sacramento International Airport (SMF) Terminal Map
Check the above link for how to add a TSA PreCheck to your boarding pass, TSA Customer Care number etc