If you are a TSA member, you can use this program to get through airport security faster through the Breeze Airways TSA PreCheck lane. TSA precheck indicator will be found on your Breeze Airways boarding pass.
Procedure to use Breeze Airways TSA PreCheck Program for Breeze Airways TSA PreCheck lane
Breeze Airways screening programme eliminates the need to remove shoes, food items, belts, liquids, laptops and light jackets.
- Visit https://www.flybreeze.com
- Guests can add a TSA PreCheck, Global Entry or Known Traveler Number (KTN) in the Personal Details section of a Guest account.
- Enter Full Name, Birth date, KTN
- After approval, those enrolled receive a unique KTN in three to five days.
- After the number has been saved, it will be added automatically to reservations made in the Breeze app or at flybreeze.com.
If these are all correct, but the KTN is still not showing on your boarding pass, please take the following steps:
1) Remove your KTN from your profile.
2) Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Update Info.
3) Enter your KTN again in your profile.
4) Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Update Info.
5) Open your boarding pass again.
TSA Pre-Check available for:
- Qualified departing passengers from a US airport or when boarding domestic flights after returning to the country.
- Members of the three US Customs and Border Protection’s (CBP) Trusted Traveler programmes (Global Entry, Sentri, Nexus).
- US citizens, US nationals and US lawful permanent residents.
- US Armed Forces service members such as those serving in the US Coast Guard, Reserves and National Guard.
- Membership for five-years and service cost of $85.
Breeze Airways provides booking travel, bags, travel experience and special assistance
Through the Breeze Airways App
Download the app and follow the same procedure mentioned above
View How to change mistakes in your name, flight date and refund ticket in Breeze Airways through the above link.
Find Breeze Airways Offices Contact details such as Address, Phone number, Location, Email, baggage allowance and more details in your country.
Check the above link for how to add a TSA PreCheck to your boarding pass, TSA Customer Care number etc