If you are a TSA member, you can use this program to get through airport security faster through the Brussels Airlines TSA PreCheck lane. TSA precheck indicator will be found on your Brussels Airlines boarding pass.
Procedure to use Brussels Airlines TSA PreCheck Program for Brussels Airlines TSA PreCheck lane
TSA pre-Check is available when departing from a U.S. airport to a foreign country, and for domestic, connecting flights after returning to the U.S. For TSA Pre✓® travelers, passengers no need to remove your shoes, laptops, 3-1-1 liquids, belts or light jackets.
- Visit https://checkin.brusselsairlines.com
- Log in using the user ID / Mileage ID
- Click Traveler profiles link and edit
- Scroll down and add the Known Traveler Number (KTN)
- On the day of your flight, TSA agent will scan the barcode on your boarding pass, and may then direct you to a lane to receive expedited screening.
Eligibility for Brussels Airlines TSA Pre✓®
- U.S. citizens
- U.S. nationals and lawful permanent residents of the U.S.
- Global Entry
- U.S. Armed Forces service members (including those serving in the U.S. Coast Guard, Reserves and National Guard)
TSA PreCheck Cost
Traveller’s selected for TSA Pre✓® have to pay $85 (5 five years), or $17 (per year) through the TSA Pre✓® application program. Once approved, you’ll will receive a “Known Traveler Number” (KTN) to input when making an airline reservation and will have the opportunity to utilize TSA Pre✓® lanes at select security checkpoints.
For more information, please visit https://www.tsa.gov/precheck
ViewHow to change mistakes in your name, flight date and refund ticket in Brussels Airlines through the above link.
Find Brussels Airlines Offices Contact details such as Address, Phone number, Location, Email, baggage allowance and more details in your country.
Check the above link for how to add a TSA PreCheck to your boarding pass, TSA Customer Care number etc