If you are a TSA member, you can use this program to get through airport security faster through the Emirates Airlines TSA PreCheck lane. TSA precheck indicator will be found on your Emirates Airline boarding pass.
Procedure to use Emirates Airlines TSA PreCheck Program for Emirates Airlines TSA PreCheck lane
The Department of Homeland Security charges USD 85 for the TSA Precheck service for five years. You must meet TSA security regulations first and the process takes two to three weeks after you apply.
- Visit Online Check‑in.
- Enter your surname and Booking Reference/PNR.
- Select the passengers you’d like to check in.
- Enter Advance Passenger Information (if required by the destination country).
- Global Entry number/TSA Pre‑Check PASSID number (Known Traveller Number)
If you’re a member of Emirates Skywards, then you can visit,
- Visit Emirates Skywards
- Enter your valid Email/ Emirates Skywards Number
- Enter the password
Through the Emirates Airline App
Download the app and follow the same procedure mentioned above
Emirates Airlines TSA PreCheck Participating Airports
View How to change mistakes in your name, flight date and refund ticket in Emirates Airlines through the above link.
Find Emirates Airlines Offices Contact details such as Address, Phone number, Location, Email, baggage allowance and more details in your country.
Check the above link for how to add a TSA PreCheck to your boarding pass, TSA Customer Care number etc