If you are a TSA member, you can use this program to get through airport security faster through the Sun Country Airlines TSA PreCheck lane. TSA precheck indicator will be found on your Sun Country Airlines boarding pass.
Procedure to use Sun Country Airlines TSA PreCheck Program for Sun Country Airlines TSA PreCheck lane
- Visit https://www.suncountry.com/
- Log in using the user ID / Mileage ID
- Click Traveler profiles link and edit
- Scroll down and add the Known Traveler Number (KTN)
- On the day of your flight, TSA agent will scan the barcode on your boarding pass, and may then direct you to a lane to receive expedited screening.
TSA Pre✓™ is an expedited screening program that allows pre-approved airline travelers to leave on their shoes, light outerwear and belt, keep their laptop in its case and their 3-1-1 compliant liquids/gels bag in a carry-on in select screening lanes at U.S. domestic airports.
View How to change mistakes in your name, flight date and refund ticket in Sun Country Airlines through the above link.
Find Sun Country Airlines Offices Contact details such as Address, Phone number, Location, Email, baggage allowance and more details in your country.
Check the above link for how to add a TSA PreCheck to your boarding pass, TSA Customer Care number etc