If you are a TSA member, you can use this program to get through airport security faster through the Volaris Airlines TSA PreCheck lane. TSA precheck indicator will be found on your Volaris Airlines boarding pass.
Procedure to use Volaris Airlines TSA PreCheck Program for Volaris Airlines TSA PreCheck lane
TSA PreCheck program allows travelers trusted by the US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to quickly and easily pass through airport security checkpoints.
- If you are a member of a Trusted Traveler Program, enter your Known Traveler Number (KTN) or your PASS ID (Global Entry, SENTRI, or NEXUS) during the booking process in the passenger details step or when you check-in for your flight.
- Enter your personal details exactly as they appear on your passport when booking your flight.
- Show the TSA Pre✓® logo or TSA PRE text that appears on your boarding pass through the security points at the airport.
Benefits of TSA Pre-Check
- Access to dedicated screening lanes
- Don’t remove your shoes, belt, or jacket
- Liquids of up to 3.4 oz and laptops stay in your carry-on
Eligible for Volaris Airlines TSA Pre-Check
- US citizen or a permanent resident of the U.S. apply for TSA PreCheck by completing the application process directly on the TSA page.
- After approved, you will have five years with the possibility of renewal after the said period.
- If not a US Citizen, eligible to have TSA PreCheck on your boarding pass if you belong to a Trusted Traveler Program such as Global Entry, SENTRI, or NEXUS.
For more information about TSA Pre-Check, please visit here.
Through the Volaris Airlines App
Download the app and follow the same procedure mentioned above
View How to change mistakes in your name, flight date and refund ticket in Volaris Airlines through the above link.
Find Volaris Airlines Offices Contact details such as Address, Phone number, Location, Email, baggage allowance and more details in your country.
Check the above link for how to add a TSA PreCheck to your boarding pass, TSA Customer Care number etc