If you are a TSA member, you can use this program to get through airport security faster through the WestJet Airline TSA PreCheck lane. TSA precheck indicator will be found on your WestJet Airline boarding pass.
Procedure to use WestJet Airline TSA PreCheck Program for WestJet Airline TSA PreCheck lane
Passengers using TSA Precheck screening have no need to remove their shoes, 3-1-1 liquids, laptops, light outerwear or belts.
- Visit https://www.westjet.com
- Enter the KTN number.
- Enter full name and date of birth (Must match with boarding pass).
Eligible for Westjet Airline TSA PreCheck:
- Members of the TSA Pre✓® application program
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Trusted Traveler program
- Global Entry
- Canadian citizens who are members of CBP’s NEXUS program.
- U.S. Armed Forces service members (U.S. Coast Guard, Reserves and National Guard).
Through the WestJet Airlines App
Download the app and follow the same procedure mentioned above
For more details, please visit https://www.tsa.gov/precheck.
View How to change mistakes in your name, flight date and refund ticket in WestJet Airline through the above link.
Find WestJet Airline Offices Contact details such as Address, Phone number, Location, Email, baggage allowance and more details in your country.
Check the above link for how to add a TSA PreCheck to your boarding pass, TSA Customer Care number etc