If you are a TSA member, you can use this program to get through airport security faster through the American Airlines TSA PreCheck lane. TSA precheck indicator will be found on your American airline boarding pass
Procedure to use American TSA PreCheck® Program for American Airlines TSA PreCheck lane
TSA PreCheck is eligible for low-risk travelers enjoy expedited security screening. The program is available at participating U.S. airport locations and for most international itineraries.
Items not to remove while TSA Precheck through checkpoints:
- Liquids and gels from your carry-on
- Laptop from your bag
- Light outerwear/jacket
Eligibility for American Airlines TSA Pre-check:
- U.S. citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR) and Haven’t been convicted of certain crimes.
- PreCheck access is also available if you are enrolled in a Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Trusted Traveler program.
- Global Entry
- Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive cardmembers receive an application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck up to $100 every 5 years. To receive reimbursement, you must charge the application fee to your Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive card.
How to apply for American Airlines TSA PreCheck?
- You can directly apply through TSA Site, you’ll receive a Known Traveler Number (KTN). Before you travel, check whether your PASS ID or KTN is updated in your account or on your reservation.
- If you’re registered with a CBP program, you’ll receive a 9-digit PASS ID (the number is the same for all CBP programs).
If you are an AAdvantage® Member:
- Log in
- From “Your account”, select “Information and password”
- In the “Secure traveler” section, add your PASS ID or KTN in the “Known Traveler number” field
- Update your profile
If you’re not an AAdvantage® Member:
- Provide your PASS ID or KTN within each reservation when you book (or) join AAdvantage® to have your information saved for every trip.
If you are a current CBP program member and have a membership card:
- Your PASS ID can be found on the back of your membership card.
If you are a current CBP program member and do not have a membership card:
- You can obtain your membership number by logging into your Trusted Traveler Programs (TTP) account.
- Login to your TTP Account through this link.
View How to change mistakes in your name, flight date and refund ticket in American Airlines through the above link.
Find American Airlines Offices Contact details such as Address, Phone number, Location, Email, baggage allowance and more details in your country.
Check the above link for how to add a TSA PreCheck to your boarding pass, TSA Customer Care number etc