If you are a TSA member, you can use this program to get through airport security faster through the Asiana Airlines TSA PreCheck lane. TSA precheck indicator will be found on your Asiana airline boarding pass
Procedure to use Asiana TSA PreCheck® Program for Asiana Airlines TSA PreCheck lane
- Submit the initial application online and your in-person interview at an enrollment center.
- Once accepted, you will be given the KTN(Known Traveler Number) to enter for your booking.
- You can see the TSA Pre✓® logo displayed on your boarding pass with a valid KTN.
- TSA Fees is USD 85 for a 5-year membership.
- You can Contact our Reservation center: 1-800-227-4262, travel agency, Asiana Airlines check-in counter in the U.S. airports or Asiana Airlines dedicated counter at Incheon Airport (East side of Terminal 1, B28~36) to enter your KTN.
- You can also TSA Contact Center: 1-866-289-9673, Email: [email protected]
Hours: 05:00 ~ 20:00 PDT (Monday ~ Friday) / 06:00 ~ 17:00 PDT (weekends & holidays)
Eligibility for Asiana TSA PreCheck:
- Passenger must be a U.S. Citizens and lawful permanent residents
- Members of Global Entry or the TSA Pre✓® Application Program
- Members of NEXUS (excluding Canadian lawful permanent residents)
- Members of SENTRI
- U.S. Department of Defense active duty and civilian employees
What are the benefits of TSA PreCheck?
- Visit directly to the TSA Pre✓® screening area for security check.
- Don’t remove your shoes, belt, or light jacket.
- Take Liquids up to 3.4 oz and laptops in your carry-on bag.
- Children 12 and under will also receive TSA Pre✓®.
TSA Pre✓® is available at the following airports for Asiana Airlines operating flights:
Through the Asiana Airline App
Download the app and follow the same procedure mentioned above
View How to change mistakes in your name, flight date and refund ticket in Asiana through the above link.
Find Asiana Airlines Offices Contact details such as Address, Phone number, Location, Email, baggage allowance and more details in your country.
Check the above link for how to add a TSA PreCheck to your boarding pass, TSA Customer Care number etc