If you are a TSA member, you can use this program to get through airport security faster through the Avelo Airlines TSA PreCheck lane. TSA precheck indicator will be found on your Avelo airline boarding pass
Procedure to use Avelo TSA PreCheck® Program for Avelo Airlines TSA PreCheck lane
Avelo Customer Support Center: (346) 616-9500
- Visit Avelo TSA Precheck
- Avelo airlines TSA PreCheck® eligible to travelers through security at the airport.
- TSA PreCheck® program is available at select airports throughout the U.S.
- Enrolled travelers use their dedicated screening lane where you may not have to remove your shoes, jacket, belt, travel sized liquids, or laptop from its bag.
- Enter your KTN ( Known Traveler Number) during booking in passenger information and if you have already booked, you can add your KTN during the online check-in process.
- To apply TSA online, please click here.
- You can apply for Boarding pass online at Aveloair.com, through the Avelo Mobile App, or by calling our Customer Support Center.
NOTE: From May 7, 2025, every air traveler 18 years of age and older will need a REAL ID-compliant driver’s license, state-issued enhanced driver’s license, or another acceptable form of ID to fly within the United States.
Through the Avelo Airlines App
Download the app and follow the same procedure mentioned above
View How to change mistakes in your name, flight date and refund ticket in Avelo through the above link.
Find Avelo Airlines Offices Contact details such as Address, Phone number, Location, Email, baggage allowance and more details in your country.
Check the above link for how to add a TSA PreCheck to your boarding pass, TSA Customer Care number etc